tones per contact.....
The only one I have found was
stock Samsung one.....
Any recommendations?

Posted via the Android Central App

skyeking69

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks...I'm using Handcent right now....Love the customization, however it is a little slow
and I can't believe it doesn't offer notification sounds......
I used Chomp liked it....I guess I didn't look close enough in notifications....

mrsmoore78

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Just an FYI, if you have a Samsung Gear device to pair with your phone, or are planning to get one, it will NOT notify you of messages unless you're using the Samsung stock messaging. I learned this the hard way after paying a bunch of $$$ for GoSMS pro with the full customization package.

briankstan

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks...I'm using Handcent right now....Love the customization, however it is a little slow
I used Chomp liked it....I guess I didn't look close enough in notifications....

handcent does, you just have to set it up from inside the app. not from the contacts.

skyeking69

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
handcent does, you just have to set it up from inside the app. not from the contacts.

Cool ...I guess I missed that option....Handcent you can customize everything.....I'll look again Thanks

Just looked I don't see where I can set up individual contact sounds.....just one sound
for all contacts??? Can you point me too it ?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site

I use handcent and you can use just about any sound you want for any contact. What sounds are you looking for?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Cool ...I guess I missed that option....Handcent you can customize everything.....I'll look again Thanks

Just looked I don't see where I can set up individual contact sounds.....just one sound
for all contacts??? Can you point me too it ?

go into a convo thread, click 3 dots at top, personalization, notification settings, notification sound, choose whatever you like :) hope this helps

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I like handcent alot. I even give certain contacts their own vibration pattern and led color so I know who it is before taking the phone out of my pocket.

Posted via the Android Central App