Metro LG stylo 4 phone "exchange is running in the background and draining battery"

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How can I disable exchange from running in the background or fix my metro LG Stylo 4 phone it keeps saying that exchange is running in the background and draining my which is actually correct but when I go to stop it from running in the background that options it's not highlighted & blocked im assuming so I can't stop it I uninstall my Outlook mail app in any other Microsoft apps that I may have😵

A

Android Central Question

How can I disable exchange from running in the background on my metro LG Stylo 4 phone? It keeps saying that exchange is running in the background & draining my battery (which it actually is) but when I go to stop it from running in the background that option is not highlighted & blocked (im assuming) so I can't stop it & even after I uninstall my Outlook mail app and other Microsoft apps that I may have it still just keeps running in the background 🤔 so I tap force stop but just comes back enabled again after I leave settings.😵
Any help would be so very much appreciated❤💋💋

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you don't use any Exchange Server email accounts, go to Settings>Apps​, tap Menu>Show System, select Exchange Services, and then tap Disable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali