Mobile Network greyed out

bchan55

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if there is another thread about this but I could not find it. So here's my situation: I had a Thunderbolt rooted with BAMF Forever 1.10. I cracked my screen so I did an insurance claim and got a new Tbolt. I popped my old SD card in, rooted the new Tbolt and everything was fine until the mobile network began to disconnect randomly. Under settings, the mobile network box was greyed out and I could not turn it back on. Usually a reboot would fix things but then it started disconnecting more frequently and sometimes a reboot wouldn't help. I tried just about everything - factory reset, unroot & reroot, new sim card, flashed different radios. It seemed to work fine when I was on stock ROM but I love BAMF Forever! Recently, I decided to swap out my SD card with the brand new one that came with the new phone. Everything seemed to be working great until I started copying folders to the new SD card and restoring backups from Titanium. It still works most of the time but every now and then the mobile network will cut out. It doesn't happen nearly as much as before though. Anyway.......my suspicion is that it has something to do with an app or maybe something on the SD card. Anybody have any idea on what could be causing this? I'd be willing to start from scratch but it's kinda my last resort.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJavierL