Moto-g & boost mobile

Lee Korth

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi Folks, been hearing for a while now that the NEW LOLLIPOP 5.1 UPGRADE has been rolling out & was wondering if anyone on BOOST MOBILE has received theirs for their MOTO-G phone yet?? I am hearing this upgrade is significantly better, ( at least rumored to be), then the 4.4 upgrade. As long as you're here, anyone had any problems with the "PIXELS STICKING" on the screen for this particular device?? Mine was fine one night when I put it on the charger, & the next day, the whole screen is messed up, my research says, (according to my description of the defect), that it may be STUCK PIXELS, due to the way the screen shows a perfectly square box, & the lines are perfectly sequential order. ( all the lines that are defective are perfectly horizontal, no squiggles, or misconfiguration in the affected area! I tried several PIXEL REPAIR APPS from the store but no improvement. I am by far a bright person with technology, thus, the reason for asking here if anyone else had this experience w/ the same device & short of turning it in for repairs or replacement, both of which I can't afford to do right now, adding to the problem of trying to insure that I don't lose any data I have installed, it's a huge pain in the rear!! Well, look forward to "ANY RESPONSE" to these issues, & GOD BLESS ALL..

WONGA

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi Folks, been hearing for a while now that the NEW LOLLIPOP 5.1 UPGRADE has been rolling out & was wondering if anyone on BOOST MOBILE has received theirs for their MOTO-G phone yet?? I am hearing this upgrade is significantly better, ( at least rumored to be), then the 4.4 upgrade. As long as you're here, anyone had any problems with the "PIXELS STICKING" on the screen for this particular device?? Mine was fine one night when I put it on the charger, & the next day, the whole screen is messed up, my research says, (according to my description of the defect), that it may be STUCK PIXELS, due to the way the screen shows a perfectly square box, & the lines are perfectly sequential order. ( all the lines that are defective are perfectly horizontal, no squiggles, or misconfiguration in the affected area! I tried several PIXEL REPAIR APPS from the store but no improvement. I am by far a bright person with technology, thus, the reason for asking here if anyone else had this experience w/ the same device & short of turning it in for repairs or replacement, both of which I can't afford to do right now, adding to the problem of trying to insure that I don't lose any data I have installed, it's a huge pain in the rear!! Well, look forward to "ANY RESPONSE" to these issues, & GOD BLESS ALL..

WONGA

It looks like they are doing a Soak Test on it right now for selected people who opted to test the new ROM. I would imagine in the next few weeks you should see the update roll out to you.