Moto X 2014 anyone going naked?

el yayo

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure you know since you are covered, but those who are not familiar with insurance, even if you're paying for insurance (most companies) and the phone gets damaged, you still have to pay a deductible (can vary depending on insurance company).

For instance, moto insurance I think is $85 for 2 years, however, for each occurrence in which you want to use your insurance, you pay $40 (if I remember correctly).

So, someone without insurance accidentally breaks screen, cost can be $100 to replace.
Someone with insurance accidentally breaks screen, paid $85 to be covered, add $40 for the occurrence, that's $125 to repair same screen. However if you happen to break screen more than once, insurance route will pay off, screen breaks twice, $165 (insurance) vs $200 (no insurance).

I need to look up moto's policy again, though I think they allow up to 3 times if I remember.

Plus, each insurance company will work differently.. High premium, low deductible or low premium higher deductible.

I think the screen can be more than $100 to replace it. The glass is fused with the display so you will need to replace the whole display.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tudi23