Moto X: Incipio offGrid Battery Case 2400 mAh

ch88xy

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Mugen Power 2800mAh Battery Case for the Moto X

Thanks for the tip about giving sku # to the staff. Just picked one up while traveling out of state to a bigger city than my own.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
It's so weird that AT&T has an exclusive on an accessory. I guess I'll go without I refuse to give those shysters a dime for anything.

Posted via Android Central App

ch88xy

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

I must say that it's not that obvious that the case is in two parts. I thought it was in one piece, and tried to force the Moto X into the upper bumper (darn it, I need to check if I put some scratches to the body of the phone).

Alex Boro

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site

Thanks man, just picked one up from the At&t store that's closest to me and they had plenty of stock. Great case.

ch88xy

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I had one on my Moto X, but took it off after just a couple of days. I intend to keep it and use it when traveling out of town. For my daily routine, the original battery is sufficient.

kckevin

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have access to AT&Ts inventory system? I'm trying to find one in Kansas City but not having any luck. Most of the stores don't bother to answer the phone and the ones that will won't check stock. National service doesn't know anything about this either.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Anyone know if this case is available in white?

achiquitachaser

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Also apparently you can now order accessories online an pick up the store. Might be able to find it on their site now.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

metacuate

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just bought an offgrid at an att store.

Is there a trick to opening this? It took me ten minutes to get the outer bumper to come off the case.

And...

This effectively doubles the size of the phone. I do like that the NFC is built in, because I use Isis and gwallet everywhere.

Posted via Android Central App

ch88xy

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
This effectively doubles the size of the phone.

That's why I took it off after a few days. For daily use, the original battery is sufficient. For those thinking about buying it: you can get an external battery for half the price. Use it and you get about one day of use. Why carry the extra burden all the time?

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
That's why I took it off after a few days. For daily use, the original battery is sufficient. For those thinking about buying it: you can get an external battery for half the price. Use it and you get about one day of use. Why carry the extra burden all the time?
This is kind of what I think. But I travel with a Gorilla Gear 16,800 mAh battery pack, so I'm not too worried about having enough juice.

cappy718

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
AT&T store in Dover DE had like 4 of em! :)

And I just put it on. I may be returning or selling. Talk about a brick...

Posted via my Moto X DE

Attachments

• 68980.jpg
    68980.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe