Moto X: Incipio offGrid Battery Case 2400 mAh

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Mugen Power 2800mAh Battery Case for the Moto X

Can't seem to locate one in Chicago. The three stores I went into were clueless. UPC and Model # brought up nothing in their system.

One AT&T store I went to in San Diego had at least 4 on the wall pegs.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

DJJeffT

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: Mugen Power 2800mAh Battery Case for the Moto X

Finally found one in the Chicago area. I will say that AT&T has moved on from Moto X. When I would walk into a store and ask to be pointed in the direction of Moto X accessories, I would either get an 'ewwww' or an eye roll. Last story I went in specifically asking for this Incipio and the girl walked right by it. Told me it was for another phone. I said, it says Moto X on the side...and she was like, huh, yeah it does.

I won't use this battery case every day, but will have a need for it here and there and since my phone is only 8 months old, I have some time before I will be getting a new one, so good to have on hand.

Thanks all.

jeff3467

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Enjoying the first day with the battery case. It adds bulk but still fits fine in the pocket and feels very sturdy. I travel for work and feel good to finally find a battery case that works for my MotoX.

Purchased two at a Houston ATT store today....took calling around a few places. Will probably be placing one one EBay here in the next day or two.

PSim

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing limited service while using the case? I love it for the added charge, but I feel my service isn't working like it used to and am wondering if its the case?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing limited service while using the case? I love it for the added charge, but I feel my service isn't working like it used to and am wondering if its the case?

I was using the case at Comic-Con last week. Reception didn't feel any different. There were thousands of people and congestion caused slowdowns, not the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174