Moto X Pure Edition: Share Your Moto Maker Design

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Well, I received my black ash wood version but after looking over the device - there is a pretty large scratch in the wood next to the camera lens. Moto has email a return label and I ordered this one. This one is plain jane but wasn't impressed with the wood either.

e31f50a8f698fd96ecb6d43b2fb21925644f4459.png

Moto is showing a 29 September delivery. 64gb version.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
What are you all using to upload your photo? I keep trying to post mine and Tapatalk crashes.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I uploaded 3 of 6 pics. For some reason, no matter what I do, I can't get the other three to upload. It's aggravating as all get out. And this is from the desktop. Grrrrr

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the pine on the 2014 moto X. Now, i was going to get the soft grip back, but i decided not. My reasoning is that I like to use products such as dbrand skins. I was a little worried that that the skin would have an issue sticking to the new silicone back. Thoughts? Just yesterday I was able to hold one with the new soft back, it feels really nice, very nice... decisions, decisions.

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I have the pine on the 2014 moto X. Now, i was going to get the soft grip back, but i decided not. My reasoning is that I like to use products such as dbrand skins. I was a little worried that that the skin would have an issue sticking to the new silicone back. Thoughts? Just yesterday I was able to hold one with the new soft back, it feels really nice, very nice... decisions, decisions.

Skins normally look tacky. But the added grip and the fact it feels nice should be enough for you to buy the SCR back.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Skins normally look tacky. But the added grip and the fact it feels nice should be enough for you to buy the SCR back.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.
I'm gonna have to go back to best buy after my ash wood comes in, and compare. Good thing we have a 14 day return policy.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna have to go back to best buy after my ash wood comes in, and compare. Good thing we have a 14 day return policy.

I was going to return my "rental" to Worst Buy but my son was 7 weeks from the end of his contract and he really liked the new X so I gave the "rental" unit to him as an early birthday gift to move him up from his S4.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I was going to return my "rental" to Worst Buy but my son was 7 weeks from the end of his contract and he really liked the new X so I gave the "rental" unit to him as an early birthday gift to move him up from his S4.
Did you order wood also? What do think tour gonna enjoy more?

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Did you order wood also? What do think tour gonna enjoy more?

I have to admit, the standard backs feel very nice and provide a very good grip. But I got the bamboo model because I loved it so much with the 2014 X. I posted pics earlier of the different backs we got.

Alvaro Souza

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Moto X Pure Edition: Share Your Design

Hey, have anyone bought the X with the walnut back? I'd like to see real pics of it. I'm planning to buy mine, but I don't know how it'll look personally

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have to admit, the standard backs feel very nice and provide a very good grip. But I got the bamboo model because I loved it so much with the 2014 X. I posted pics earlier of the different backs we got.
I've been using the standard size silicone back since 10am this morning. It felt great at first, but started to remind me of corduroy jeans. Corduroy, is like nails on a chalk board to me. So I think I'm gonna stick with the ash wood back.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia