Moto X Pure Edition: Share Your Moto Maker Design

blobberz

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
This is what I just ordered. Dark teal w/lemon lime accent. I've seen a few pics of the color in real life but they all have been very inconsistent. So I don't know how it will turn out. All I know is, it won't be as dark as this image because all the colors depicted by Motomaker are inaccurately darker than what they really look like. I wish Motorolla would do their best to depict accurate colors on their website.

motoxpureteal.jpg

YeahMon360

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
From a resale perspective, I would think the custom colored phones are going to be a bit harder to resell than say an all white or all black one - or at least you might get less back for your investment for a custom design.

Jeparisoe

May 11, 2011
Visit site
From a resale perspective, I would think the custom colored phones are going to be a bit harder to resell than say an all white or all black one - or at least you might get less back for your investment for a custom design.

Entirely true. A good majority of us probably don't care about resale, though.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

blobberz

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
From what I'm reading, you can't see the sensors on the black front like you do with the white front. From that point looks like just a preference on black with blue or white with blue.

I prefer the black front too as it looks sleeker and cleaner without seeing all the cutouts for the sensors and camera. Also, the bright accented color on the speakers stood out better against the black screen. However, I think the deep sea blue w/red accent actually goes better with the white front because it gives it that vintage American red, white, and blue colors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174