My LG G2's screen showed black and white stripes and the screen is black, how do I fix this?

A

AC Question

my lg g2's screen showed black and white stripes and the screen is black how do i fix this

someone sent me a multimedia message i tapped and the screen showed black and white stripes and the screen went black

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: my lg g2's screen showed black and white stripes and the screen is black how do i fix this

Welcome to Android Central! Was it someone you know, or an unknown contact? Are you able to power back on? Press and hold the Power button for at least 10 seconds to see if it turns back on.

Portalmaster 312

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: my lg g2's screen showed black and white stripes and the screen is black how do i fix this

it was from someone i know and i tried that too but it didn't turn on

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Did you ask your friend if he or she actually sent the message? If it contained malicious code, it's possible that your friend's phone was hijacked to send it.

Portalmaster 312

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

i asked to send it him the multimedia message was only a street address

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

They sent a street address as an MMS instead of an SMS? Were any images attached, or was it a group text?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11