My phone is amazing now

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Verizon here and just got Nougat yesterday. Did factory reset just because and phone is simply amazing with Android 7. Still waiting on assistant but that's coming any minute now. Really amazing phone. A complete package.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I believe with the combination of both of those we have a superior phone that is unmatched by any of the competitors. Now they just need to work on the OS update process.
Indeed. The combo of huge battery, best display around,best Camera around etc... The S7 Edge currently continues to the best Smartphone around.

Indeed, Samsung do need to improve their update policy!

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
Verizon here and just got Nougat yesterday. Did factory reset just because and phone is simply amazing with Android 7. Still waiting on assistant but that's coming any minute now. Really amazing phone. A complete package.

I did too. Figured FDR would iron out anything.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
With now only 1 days of Nougat experience my phone battery is back to what it should be. Oddly it now doesn't wirelessly charge in my car on the same Airdock charger I've been using though. This phone is very temperamental with wireless charging - sometimes depending on the specific wall plug, cord, charger etc. Some will work in one room, but the same charger moved to another room won't work. Very odd.

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I am very happy with the VZW Nougat update as well. Battery life has improved a lot. Feels much more like my beloved Note 7 too. Gosh I miss that phone and cannot wait for the Note 8!

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I am very happy with the VZW Nougat update as well. Battery life has improved a lot. Feels much more like my beloved Note 7 too. Gosh I miss that phone and cannot wait for the Note 8!

I can't agree more on the N7. Definitely the best phone I've ever owned and odd as it sounds and I feel saying it, I was proud to own it and show it to people.

jazz70

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
I did too. Figured FDR would iron out anything.

I did also and have had no problems and great battery life since update

In the past I have skipped FDR because of laziness or didn't feel it was needed but this time I decided to do it no excuses and the phone is running as good now imho as it ever has when it comes to battery life/overall stability

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site

I so agree. GA should show up any minute now. I didn't see any update...It just was there.

JulianCASA

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Congrats --- but Cant be happy, dude: Sansumg is no longer what it used to be (good value for money) ... it has gone to the dark side. Best to buy six Chinese ruggeds from agm with that price O.O