My Pixel Fold vs Samsung Fold⁴ Review

Zain Shahid

Mar 13, 2023
Visit site
In my short time so far i can explain some things and difference.

I really like the Pixel Fold , price with Att 900.00 which is acceptable to me anyone paying full price definitely a No and that goes for any Foldable or phone.

Battery life i need more time , Samsung Fold has more customization/optimized apps and Pixel Fold needs standard mode option not just Multiview.

Camera is just as good as 7pro so far.

The outer screen and inner screen the pixel Fold is better by far than Samsung.

If you looking to use these foldable everyday device be careful and put insurance on them .

If anything more pops up ill add them here , i always like to get 2 more software updates and see how things are .

Pixel Fold is my new favorite device next to s23U

It's great to hear about your experiences and impressions with the Pixel Fold! It sounds like you've found a lot to like about the device. The price point with AT&T at $900.00 seems reasonable to you, which is a crucial factor for many users. I understand your hesitation about paying full price for foldable phones; they can indeed be quite expensive.

Regarding battery life, it's always essential to give a device some time to evaluate its performance fully. Hopefully, the Pixel Fold meets your expectations in this aspect over time.

It's interesting to hear about the differences between the app customization and optimization on the Samsung Fold and the Pixel Fold. It seems like the Samsung Fold has a more extensive range of customized and optimized apps, while the Pixel Fold could benefit from having a standard mode option in addition to Multiview.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It's great to hear about your experiences and impressions with the Pixel Fold! It sounds like you've found a lot to like about the device. The price point with AT&T at $900.00 seems reasonable to you, which is a crucial factor for many users. I understand your hesitation about paying full price for foldable phones; they can indeed be quite expensive.

Regarding battery life, it's always essential to give a device some time to evaluate its performance fully. Hopefully, the Pixel Fold meets your expectations in this aspect over time.

It's interesting to hear about the differences between the app customization and optimization on the Samsung Fold and the Pixel Fold. It seems like the Samsung Fold has a more extensive range of customized and optimized apps, while the Pixel Fold could benefit from having a standard mode option in addition to Multiview.
Thanks , you in the market for a foldable device?

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
]Today was the second time my signal just dropped badly while out and inside a building and didn't come back till a reboot ....my iPhone was working perfectly during this time ...

Also I want y'all to test for me ...check what your battery percentage is then do a reboot and I swear with Pixels the number changes after the reboot ...I don't see that with other phones

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
]Today was the second time my signal just dropped badly while out and inside a building and didn't come back till a reboot ....my iPhone was working perfectly during this time ...

Also I want y'all to test for me ...check what your battery percentage is then do a reboot and I swear with Pixels the number changes after the reboot ...I don't see that with other phones
You on TMobile?

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site

I've had multiple devices that had the battery percentage change after a reboot, including Pixels, Samsung, Lenovo etc. It never seemed to cause any issues except trigger my OCD lol. I wouldn't worry about it 😉

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I've had zero issues viewing outdoors in direct sunlight. I just spent the entire day at our state fair yesterday and never had any issues seeing whether it be the cover screen or it's inside display.
Your statement doesn't sync at all with any of the YouTube reviews. Maybe it's your eye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej