My S5e has been restarted randomly in every 2-10 hours, what to do to fix it?

kokoroanime

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
I forgot to mention that when either my tablet is left off while playing music or background music from a video, live or not, it doesn't restart itself, it just stays 24/7 when the video or music is played 24/7 whenever I'm playing on it or not.

It doesn't also restart itself when I was surfing the web or play games.

kokoroanime

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
I think I am getting it. If I use this tablet any without breaks or leave it off with background music on especially live, it wouldn't stay randomly restart but it is still up until the battery does to 0%

If I don't leave background music or video on, it wouldn't restart itself every 2 hours.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I think I am getting it. If I use this tablet any without breaks or leave it off with background music on especially live, it wouldn't stay randomly restart but it is still up until the battery does to 0%

If I don't leave background music or video on, it wouldn't restart itself every 2 hours.

So it only restarts when it's not being used? That sounds like you accidentally have the auto restart turned on. You said you were using that feature, are you 100% sure it's completely turned off?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad