My Samsung Galaxy S4 gets very hot when charging.

jjohanss

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
My problem is that my Samsung Galaxy S4 gets very hot when It is in my pocket or laying idly on a table and the battery capacity falls very rapidly. Often I have to charge the phone two or three times a day.

Any idea?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
My problem is that my Samsung Galaxy S4 gets very hot when It is in my pocket or laying idly on a table and the battery capacity falls very rapidly. Often I have to charge the phone two or three times a day.

Any idea?
That sounds as if the battery is at the end of its life. If you use it like the OP back in 2013, letting it drop to 10% regularly, you'll get less than a year out of it. Replace it (S4 batteries aren't expensive) then try to never let it get below 40%. If you need more than that buy 2 batteries and a charger and switch batteries mid-day. Then charge the one in the phone and the one out of the phone at the same time at the end of the day.

roory88

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
hey guys
the inner screen in my phone have some blue spots that is happend after i charged the phone for 8 hours, i get some opinions that tell me that the LCD screen broken because the high temperature occurs during charging so be careful

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001