My Seidio Rugged On My Duty Belt

EpicInUtah

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Well I got my Rugged set up on my duty belt and think it'll work out just fine. :)

1057906903_photobucket_18659_.jpg

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
looks good, i just got the otterbox commutter, and i was hoping it would fit in some kind of holster to put on my duty belt as well. the holder i used for my old iphone just isnt big enough.

side note, how do you like that holster? i've only seen a few around here but everyone seems to love them.

EpicInUtah

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
looks good, i just got the otterbox commutter, and i was hoping it would fit in some kind of holster to put on my duty belt as well. the holder i used for my old iphone just isnt big enough.

side note, how do you like that holster? i've only seen a few around here but everyone seems to love them.
Yeah, I had a defender series for my BB previously, and really liked it. I got the surface case for my X when I'm not working and then when I'm on duty I just put the rugged add on stuff on it and throw it in the holster on my belt. Seems like it will work well.

As to the Blackhawk Serpa L3 - I LOVE it. Have had it for about 2 years and just LOVE it. Fastest holster I've ever used, level 3 protection. Since I got it two of my buddies have switched as well. I highly recommend it.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Did you notice there is now an Otterbox Defender available for the X ... as of a day or so ago. Total protection, other than water, I think.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred