need help with unlocking my dinc2 2.3.4

Hackerboy89

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I really need help getting s off and downgrading I'm not that big of a noob but I'm unsure about using the command prompt on my Windows comp. If someone could pm me or email me I'd really appreciate it, Ive rooted my Droid 2 global and my LG optimus v and my HTC wildfire s and my Samsung captivate and my Samsung intercept so I'm not a complete noob but extreme detailed instructions please please please.

ba_hamilton

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
[GUIDE] Noob's Guide #6: I just HTC Unlocked, what now? - xda-developers I used these instructions and everything worked fine. I used htc unlock so my bootloader is unlocked but I still have S-on. You have to know your way around sdk and adb commands but it's not that hard. I flashed liquid smooth and I no complaints about my phone. I'm most impressed with the battery life. After 12 hours I still have 40% battery left.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hackerboy89

Hackerboy89

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I truest it a couple times and thought I was downgrading nut when I went to check the version it was still 2.3.4

Sent from my ADR6350 using Android Central Forums

Hackerboy89

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Can I get a step by step guide to getting s off for my dinc2 , and I've never used the sdk tools before so I have no idea what to type or where my folders and files should be

Sent from my ADR6350 using Android Central Forums

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree all the instructions seem to assume that you have a level of knowledge of certain things. It's frustrating.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech