Need new calendar app...

scuba561

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for a calendar app that I can also update from my computer. Currently use yahoo calendar, but the android app is pretty weak...

Thoughts?

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I tried two, Touch Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar Widget. I'm not using Yahoo so I do not know if these two particular apps will work or not.

bleedblue

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Is there a reason you don't use Google Calendar?

CalenGoo and Business Calendar are great.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus CDMA using Tapatalk 2

scuba561

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Why I do not use Goggle calendar? I guess it is just because I use yahoo for email, and do not really want to log in to google just for calendar. Does that seem like a valid reason, or am I looking for a perfect solution that does not exist?
I wish there was a GOOD android app for yahoo calendar. You can not even get a month view from it. Week or day views only!

trivor

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Why I do not use Goggle calendar? I guess it is just because I use yahoo for email, and do not really want to log in to google just for calendar. Does that seem like a valid reason, or am I looking for a perfect solution that does not exist?
I wish there was a GOOD android app for yahoo calendar. You can not even get a month view from it. Week or day views only!

I have an old Yahoo mail account that I still use occasionally - don't know how you use it as your primary - Google or Hotmail is much better - even if you add your Yahoo account to one of those you will be better off.

scuba561

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I have an old Yahoo mail account that I still use occasionally - don't know how you use it as your primary - Google or Hotmail is much better - even if you add your Yahoo account to one of those you will be better off.

Thanks for the reply. Why do you think gmail is better? I have done some google searches on the topic and get such conflicting reports it is not even funny!