Need stock ROM for SM-P600 (Samsung Galaxy 10 2014 Edition)

stantaur

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Can someone post a link to where I could download the stock Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM for a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 2014 Edition please?

Been searching through several forums and can't find a link that works. Looking to roll back to stock build, as I'd tried the Chainfire auto root but was having some issues.

Thanks in advance for your help.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Can someone post a link to where I could download the stock Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM for a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 2014 Edition please?

Been searching through several forums and can't find a link that works. Looking to roll back to stock build, as I'd tried the Chainfire auto root but was having some issues.

Thanks in advance for your help.
You can try here .https://forum.xda-developers.com/

Or here.https://www.sammobile.com/

stantaur

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes, tried Sammobile (points to dead link / server unavailable) and xda (several old & dead links) before coming here.

Any other ideas?

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
It's factual, there's no links but I have access to ALL Samsung FW but I need the region. If I want to help?? Now you are extracting the urine!!!

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
Then how about installing WAMPP or XAMPP, forwarding port 80 to your PC and posting it for everyone to download? An hour's work and you'd make a lot of people happy.

I used to be into satellite TV hacking and the major problem was the more widespread the hacks became they got killed. We tried to keep viewing card management keys restricted as these were what controlled the operation keys. A select few of us had continuous viewing whereas others had to wait for new keys. Some people leaked management keys and they quickly got killed.

So, I'm reluctant to share so it's not closed down although perfectly happy to bail out anyone in a pickle. Apart from learning that's why I come here. In case you've forgotten, this is my first resurrection.. I've been around the past few years

jell587

Jan 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been searching high and low for the Lollipop rom for the Verizon SCH-I925 Note 10.1 (USA). Naturally Verizon has been useless in my search and the update doesn't appear to still be in the OTA stream.

If anyone can help with download links I would be forever grateful. As anther veteran of the satellite hacking days I can understand your reluctance to post certain kinds of stuff to the web....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter