Netflix not working after patch

almarsh78

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if the latest patch is the culprit, but now Netflix doesn't seem to work anymore. I can log in and view everything normally, but when I try to actually play something, I get an error that it can't reach Netflix. I tried reinstalling the app and even tried it with a different isp's (tried through my clearwire and u-verse service) but no go. My inspire Netflix works just fine. Anyone else having the same problems...any suggestions?

My tablet is not rooted running 3.1

trgilman

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if the latest patch is the culprit, but now Netflix doesn't seem to work anymore. I can log in and view everything normally, but when I try to actually play something, I get an error that it can't reach Netflix. I tried reinstalling the app and even tried it with a different isp's (tried through my clearwire and u-verse service) but no go. My inspire Netflix works just fine. Anyone else having the same problems...any suggestions?

My tablet is not rooted running 3.1

Not rooted?
How were you able to run Netflix?

almarsh78

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I'm remembering using Netflix on my wife's xoom. All I know is that it installs and runs fine up until the point of actually playing a movie...but after reading other posts it looks like that is everyone's experience thus far :'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali