New camera feature and new bug update S20 Ultra - ATG2.

matyou98

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Updated to the newest ATG2 firmware for unlocked snapdragon models in the USA yesterday. One good thing and one bug I've noticed so far.

New live focus blur filters - when you choose live focus you now have 5 different types of blur effects which are pretty cool.

Bug (for me at least) - I have kids and enjoy the motion photo feature to see a short video for each of my photos. With this new camera I get frequent crashes on the Samsung Apex service. When I disable motion photo there are no crashes. Reported this error in the Samsung members app.

Would be curious if any of you also get this crash as well. There may be more new stuff but that's what I've noticed so far.

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
For live focus I have 5 filters for photo and 4 filters for video. its always been that way. This is with the new update ATG2 camera version 10.0.03.32 Just tried the motion photo and no crashes.

matyou98

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
For live focus I have 5 filters for photo and 4 filters for video. its always been that way. This is with the new update ATG2 camera version 10.0.03.32 Just tried the motion photo and no crashes.
Thanks for testing. Usually the first one or two shots seem to work, then I go to the gallery and some photos have the view motion photo button and some do not. Then I go back to the camera and take a couple more photos and that's usually when I get the crash.

I am currently disabling the feature until the next update. If it's still not fixed for me I will factory reset. I got my ultra at launch and manually installed every app. Did not do any kind of device restore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174