new instagram followers

latinlady

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
I am interested in making new instagram friends. So leave your info and I will follow you for a follow back ofcourse. Ive seen a thread about this but it seemed kinda old and not sure if its still active. Happy Picture Taking!!!!!!!!

WilburNJ

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
How did you get instagram on the S3? I've been trying to install it since I got my S3 (Verizon) and every time I look to download it, I get a response that the app is not compatible with this device. :(

Please see the attached. Any help on installing it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Will

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
I use Instagram quite a lot, always looking for followers and to follow keen photographers

damomccoy is where you can fin d me ;)

latinlady

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
i downloaded it from the play store on my phone it works just fine for my phone not sure why you are having an issue maybe its a Verizon thing.idk sorry

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
How did you get instagram on the S3? I've been trying to install it since I got my S3 (Verizon) and every time I look to download it, I get a response that the app is not compatible with this device. :(

Please see the attached. Any help on installing it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Will

I have a Verizon S3 and downloaded Instagram without any issues from the Play Store.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I am interested in making new instagram friends. So leave your info and I will follow you for a follow back ofcourse. Ive seen a thread about this but it seemed kinda old and not sure if its still active. Happy Picture Taking!!!!!!!!

Hollywoodantt

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Thanks,

Will

They updated the app today. Try it again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvltech