Nexu7 2012 Setup problem

russal

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I just got my Nexus 7 2012 model today. I unpacked it and powered ON the device. It showed me the GOOGLE screen, the color X screen, I then selected the Language and then it asked me to SELECT WifI. Now in order to connect to my modem I need the MAC ID of the device, that's how my modem is configured. And for some reason the Nexus stops at this screen. Can i bypass the nexus from selecting wifi? please help!!!

Thanks
Russ

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I just got my Nexus 7 2012 model today. I unpacked it and powered ON the device. It showed me the GOOGLE screen, the color X screen, I then selected the Language and then it asked me to SELECT WifI. Now in order to connect to my modem I need the MAC ID of the device, that's how my modem is configured. And for some reason the Nexus stops at this screen. Can i bypass the nexus from selecting wifi? please help!!!

Thanks
Russ
No, you can't bypass it.
Turn MAC filtration off while setting up your Nexus 7 and then re-enable it when you're done.

russal

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much for that quick reply, I disabled the MAC filtration on my modem and now my Nexus setup is complete :) Just a quick a question, any idea where i can find the MAC ID for my nexus, just so I can add it on my modem MAC list ?

Update: I found MAC ID :)

Thanks again for your help!!!!!!
Russ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adawdadawd