Nexus 4 available for order in UK today

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
I've just had mine turned to pre ordered as well. Hope that's good!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE using Android Central Forums

Jay Hussain

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I spoke to the Google Play team and they said my status changed to Pre-Order because it has now been a week since I placed my order. This doesn't affect the delivery date so I should still receive my phone by the 19th Dec, latest date would the 21st Dec.

Annirax

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Someone at my work ordered in the first 5 minutes and his N4 arrived on Monday. I know that people thought there was some kind of late-order/early-delivery correlation, but I now think it's just random.

ivrimon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I came on to see if anyone else had changed to pre-ordered... mine has too. I'm hoping that means that they're at least processing the orders to give proper delivery estimates

Jay Hussain

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke to Google and they said we should receive an email either on Wednesday or Thursday the latest. For those who ordered it within the 1 - 2 weeks delivery. If not then you will have to contact them.

MrCheesecake

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Ordered at 5.07pm on the 4th and have received a tracking number yesterday. Expecting delivery today or at the latest tomorrow

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

gregorycarter

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I ordered at 17:12:19 on the 4th and just received my shipping notice this morning. I was originally quoted 1-2 weeks for the 16GB.

The TNT shipping reference isn't active yet, but hopefully the device should arrive soon!

Horaland H

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It should really be based on need since google can see the device we already have in their play account. Those with a Galaxy Nexus should be below me with my poor broken Nexus S. :(

stevedo

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
I ordered at 17:12:19 on the 4th and just received my shipping notice this morning. I was originally quoted 1-2 weeks for the 16GB.

The TNT shipping reference isn't active yet, but hopefully the device should arrive soon!

Ditto, I guess I'll be checking tnt all the time now!

macben de souza

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
i ordered mine on the 11th of December anyone else ordered theirs around that day because i haven't received anything yet. all i know is that my order says 'pending' and when i was ordering it said 5-6 weeks do you guys think i might get it by next week?

Horaland H

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
i ordered mine on the 11th of December anyone else ordered theirs around that day because i haven't received anything yet. all i know is that my order says 'pending' and when i was ordering it said 5-6 weeks do you guys think i might get it by next week?

If you do I will be very upset. Ordered mine at 5:06:02 on the 4th and people who ordered after are getting shipping notes. I'm still pending, google say the 19th but so far... nothing :(

macben de souza

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
hopefully you'll get you email today or tomorrow. and did you get a confirmation email saying your expected delivery date after you ordered the phone?? cuz i haven't had any thing besides '
Dec 11
Google Commerce Ltd received your order.' and its been a week now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel