Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

iWednesday

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
google ... making as annoyed for no reason -__-

they should delay the network carriers shipments and fulfil some one the early customers orders >_>

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I got my shipping details in the eve (18th Jan)
So waiting for the TNT website to pickup the details
Relief at last!

Looks like Google is shipping to people who ordered on any of the 3 dates (4/5/6th Dec)
So good luck...

iWednesday

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I got my shipping details in the eve (18th Jan)
So waiting for the TNT website to pickup the details
Relief at last!

Looks like Google is shipping to people who ordered on any of the 3 dates (4/5/6th Dec)
So good luck...

i just got an email from G-support:

google.support said:
Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email, after which it will take an additional two business days for your order to be delivered.

After reviewing your account, I can confirm that your order has shipped. You can check the status of your order any time at https://wallet.google.com/view/receipt?t=order.code here

You can also track your package using the tracking number found in your shipment confirmation email or in your Google Wallet account at https://wallet.google.com.

Thanks,

Alisa
The Google Play Support Team

I got that email after spamming their support .. (really spamming) by directly replying to their replies. Sending a request through their online contact form seems to just open another ticket and each time a different agent replies with the same generic information. No tracking number has been sent to me yet though and my G-wallet hasn't updated.
But i just checked my bank account and it looks like the bank has put the amount on hold. (no details as to who for, but judging by the amount it seems to add up for a nexus 4)

My advice... if your nexus 4 is over due (with receiving updated information) then spam them by replying to their message, It seems like they are able to do something about it and are clearly just picking and choosing who. This pattern will probably go on until Feb,when supposedly 'normal shipping' will resume.

Kaiser King

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I am extremely happy to say that I picked up my Nexus this morning from TNT Enfield!!!!!!!!!. The phone is AMAZING and you really do forget the waiting.

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I just got nexus 4 today, works fine but it makes a rattling nose in the to right top hand corner when you move the device and this specially prevalent when you place the phone down on a surface as the contact with surface causes may be a lose part to move, a is this normal?

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
mine too has a slight rattle which i read is the camera auto focus thingy n is ok, lots of threads on it

I called Google they its something to do with the sim card slot having some degree of freedom so it moves about a bit.
But anyway I don't think its causing any problems but I told google to put a note on there system so if anything happens they don't say I caused it if I want to change the phone

itssdanny86

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I emailed Google today asking about when the nexus 4 will be back in stock. They emailed back saying we can't comment because we don't know when it will be back, how can they not know an estimate after all this time... something is going on with Google and LG behind scenes.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

waqaseee

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Just to keep everyone updated, ordered my Nexus 4 on 4th December. My phone arrived yesterday :)

I have also been advised by google to call up and claim my free delivery as the phones were delivered way out of the estimated date of arrival.

I suggest you all do the same

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe