[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash2y2

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
My son could sure use this as his learning tool for first grade and I am unemployed and unable to buy it for him. Please pick me. By the way, this site rocks for anything Android and use it for informational purposes, quick tricks for my phone and helping me resolve issues. Thanks guys.

Ryan James1

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I love my partner of almost six years more and more every day. I'm thinking of him as he drives his 18 wheeler this Christmas season, sacrificing our Christmas together so that others may have all their Christmas packages on time. Merry Christmas to all!

dilagable

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I am very grateful to have such a wonderful and beautiful family with one on the way! I need this tablet so I can be like the Dad in the commercial.

d.vann10

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I am on my 1st deployment and away from my wife during Christmas so I would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday and I hope you enjoy your time with your families!

USAF.

MikeW334

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Such a great site, and an essential source of info for the best mobile o/s & software! Seasons greetings to all, and have a magic 2013.

alter3d.c0re

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
My wife is a stellar example of what a human being should be. She puts up with me and the pair of junior-grade geeks we've spawned, and that's a Christmas miracle in and of itself!

YesPlease

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Phil and crew, you guys are great, been so generous to us readers this holiday season. Keep up the good work :-D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Bulldog986

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Merry Christmas to those involved, and those affected by the Sandy Hook shooting. Y'all showed a nation how to come together as a community. Y'all have showed us what true love and courage is. I wish y'all a merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

SAMSAMHA

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I am grateful for everything and my family members for putting up with me. I am thanksful for android central for getting these awesome giveaways. If I win, I would give this to my mom so that I can chat with her.

Hope you all have a great happy holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanostu7