Nexus S now a free phone :O

esoh

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
OK, so it's back to $99 on Amazon Wireless for adding a line to existing account (which is what I want to do). No free activation though, it's $36.

Did anyone get the Nexus from Amazon? Just curious on the overall experience (ease, shipping, activation, etc.). I have never bought a phone from anyone other than Sprint and want to see what it's all about.

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
OK, so it's back to $99 on Amazon Wireless for adding a line to existing account (which is what I want to do). No free activation though, it's $36.

Did anyone get the Nexus from Amazon? Just curious on the overall experience (ease, shipping, activation, etc.). I have never bought a phone from anyone other than Sprint and want to see what it's all about.

wait, $36 i thought was for new customers?

and my brother got it. fast, quick, painless. activation was painless, tho the rep seemed a little behind on what phones existed. not sure if it's sprint or amazon there.

also, wasn't it always $100 for adding a new line?

esoh

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
The Add a line to an existing family contract had gone up to $150 after the Memorial Day weekend special and is now back down to $100. I'm not sure about the other options since I wasn't looking at those.

And $36 was on the cart for me when I got to the end of checkout.

theotherlinh

Apr 21, 2011
theotherlinh.com
The Add a line to an existing family contract had gone up to $150 after the Memorial Day weekend special and is now back down to $100. I'm not sure about the other options since I wasn't looking at those.

And $36 was on the cart for me when I got to the end of checkout.

That's right, I got mixed up thinking existing line

chhay

May 21, 2011
Visit site
i saw it $49 at bestbuy.com now for new line. but still $149 for upgrades same as amazon wireless. I am hoping for the $149 to comes down this father's day. do you guys know of any deals for father's day?

LeaninBack916

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
When I see people complain about the activation fee... please.... Sprint waives that if you ask. Sometimes it accidently goes to a new phone (without an upgrade) also. Just call and its waived, never let that limit or hinder your options. My .02.

Amazon was legit, they didnt reset my upgrade eligibility. I bought a HTC Arrive from Microsoft also and flipped it. Made good money on this upgrade and I love my Nexus S 4G. I put the MUIU Rom on it and it is so BEAUTIFUL :'-)

NOMster

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Sprint is not the reason to use amazon if you want to avoid activation fees. Best buy is. They almost never waive activation. Sprint always does for me too. But you can usually get the phone at the best buy price from amazon without activation.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz