Nexus7 (2013) 4.4.2 Update

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
That's weird, I never noticed any unresponiveness that i felt was not normal with touch screen. I did notice that it isnt as receptive to touch as a samsung tab, but that is just the nature of this device I think. Samsung definitely has the less frustrating tab to use however.

I think when Samsung releases the Note 8 with a better screen resolution and less vampiristic TouchWiz it'll be a good thing.

gp8.3

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
There's no question that the tab is much smoother on 4.4.2 than 4.4.I would say my Nexus 7 is much faster than iPad now

Posted via Android Central App from Nexus 7 2013

Win7ine

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Pop3 is terribly broken in 4.4.2. Mails get deleted off the servers randomly when deleted locally even though setting is never to delete. Same mail gets downloaded over and over again sometimes after local deletion. In mail pictures are broken in some mails but funnily if same mail gets looked at in IMAP pictures display correctly.

douglerner

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
There's no question that the tab is much smoother on 4.4.2 than 4.4.I would say my Nexus 7 is much faster than iPad now

Posted via Android Central App from Nexus 7 2013

I am feeling the same thing. I picked up my iPad 2 for the first time in a week or so, and it feels much slower and less smooth than my Nexus 7 now. I'm surprised.

Posted via Android Central App

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Funny how when I don't pay attention to this forum, I don't get antsy about getting updates. :D I checked after seeing this thread and found it already downloaded and ready to install. Haven't noticed any difference at all.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter