NFL Mobile for Sprint HTC EVO 4G - 100% Working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfef84

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
The loss of sprints exclusivity for live NFL is a shame. What i dony understand is: What was with the relentless advertising of such a feature if they were unsure as to the future contract with the NFL. Im sure the negotiations lasted a looong time and screw sprint for misinforming new customers.
Think about all the dudes (including myself) that switched to sprint ( like i did 2 months ago) because we were told we could watch all live nfl games?!

stevied3

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll say this from personal experience...this doesn't matter because NFL Mobile didn't work for most subscribers on actual gameday anyway. This isn't a loss because it was junk to begin with. Connections were bad to non-existent and never worked. I don't know why anyone would get upset that this is gone.

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'll say this from personal experience...this doesn't matter because NFL Mobile didn't work for most subscribers on actual gameday anyway. This isn't a loss because it was junk to begin with. Connections were bad to non-existent and never worked. I don't know why anyone would get upset that this is gone.

Not for me. It worked flawlessly. I loved this app. Even the apk file.

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why this thread is even still up. I mean we knew like 2 week ago is wasn't working.

Because we still hold on to that last string of hope that somebody's created a new functioning apk file for the most updated NFL Mobile app.

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The loss of sprints exclusivity for live NFL is a shame. What i dony understand is: What was with the relentless advertising of such a feature if they were unsure as to the future contract with the NFL. Im sure the negotiations lasted a looong time and screw sprint for misinforming new customers.
Think about all the dudes (including myself) that switched to sprint ( like i did 2 months ago) because we were told we could watch all live nfl games?!

Well....if you were Sprint knowing that a big time draw as the NFL app, the hottest one available....you too would try to compensate for the millions you paid the NFL by acquiring as many last minute subscribers even until the last day you could legally claim that you were the exclusive sponsor of the NFL and boast the NFL mobile app with all its greatness.

sfef84

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Well....if you were Sprint knowing that a big time draw as the NFL app, the hottest one available....you too would try to compensate for the millions you paid the NFL by acquiring as many last minute subscribers even until the last day you could legally claim that you were the exclusive sponsor of the NFL and boast the NFL mobile app with all its greatness.

I know I know.... but just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should.

Once football season starts, there are going be a bunch of pissed of customers that are going to demand their money b---... ohhh yea 30 day grace period over.

msross

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I installed the app as outlined and it came to a screen that said upgrade, when I clicked on that it said application wasn't available.....Hellp

steiny0831

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
could not get it to work

It brings me to the main page to upgrade but I get an error Not Found The requested item could not be found. I click ok but nothing else ever happens.

I keep getting the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci