NFL Mobile for Sprint HTC EVO 4G - 100% Working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

walterwood44

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
This is not working on my Evo as I am getting the Verizon only message.

How can I uninstall the original version to try installing the newest version?

Bigfame

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks ALOT dude:) Now watching NFL Red Zone on my EVO. Got to see my Steelers driving. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! The EVO community is great

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the barscanner application and astro... but how do u scan the barcode in the first post.... I'm a little confused can someone help...

I Love my Evo

Bigfame

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Open up the Barcode Scanner App. Point your EVO camera (the camera on the back) at the screen and the barcode scanner will start to read the barcode, you will then see download. It will download to the EVO. Goto download in Astro and tap on NFL.APK and open thru browser.

AldousSnow

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey moderators.... people wouldn't be confused if you didnt move the topic to android applications... they are expecting to see the correct apk in this thread.... (and they obviously don't like click on the links directing them....) why not just update this thread with the correct apk?

AldousSnow

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
For the rest of you for some inexplicable reason.. the apk is in a thread under android applictions... i would provide a link but its been provided countless times by big rick.

I installed it two hours agon on sprint evo and im currently watching the red zone....

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I already posted this yesterday. Since my post was ignored, the next time someone offers to provide a cracked APK via PM or otherwise, they will be banned permanently.

This app was "cracked" to take advantage of the streaming video feature, without having to pay, which is normally a requirement to use this service. This is a form of warez, which is not allowed on this site. All links to the source have been removed, as these links put Android Central at risk. If other sites, such as XDA, are willing to take this risk, that is their decision.

And Aldous: App discussions go in the apps forum. That's why it was moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick