No verizon??

Digging my htc

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
There are a lot of us from another forum who are starting an email campaign to Verizon.
No, we're not being disrespectful; we're keeping it as professional as we can, but letting the higher ups know how we feel about them not carrying the phone, and how our business will be lost if they don't carry the phone, or their own variant of it. If anyone is up for it, please join us in expressing your opinion to these people. You can email them from here:
Leadership | Verizon Wireless | Verizon Wireless

Has anyone that's emailed the management , gotten anything back, as in a email or a call? I did email 1 of the upper management and also got a call back. unfortunately I was in a jobsite meeting and couldn't answer my phone. I called the # back after I got out of the meeting but I got the customer service. I guess the person I emailed had customer service to call me. I wish they would have emailed me. Anyway, has anyone heard back from the upper management about the HTC One. I am on Tmobile now and have been for several years. My wife & I have decided to switch to Verizon. I really want the HTC One phone though. My contract is up on Tmobile at the 1st of June. Verizon & One would make my day.

Jillxz

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
But that Droid DNA can't compare to this one. It is a great phone , but has little storage available. They are two entirely different phones. Different camera , 32GB storage. compare to the 16 G of the DNA Etc , etc. The ONE is the best phone . I read that the HTC One was definitely coming to Verizon. But then again I read that it isn't. It really makes me sick to think it won't be coming to Verizon as Verizon is the only company I can get good reception. AT&T might or might not , Sprint and T-Mobile are non existent in my area. The HTC One is the most beautiful phone I have seen yet.

Last edited:

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I honestly think this ship has saved guys. I'm sure verizon will get something from HTC about mid summer, but it will probably be different from the one. Just like the incredible last year.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Digging my htc

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I honestly think this ship has saved guys. I'm sure verizon will get something from HTC about mid summer, but it will probably be different from the one. Just like the incredible last year.

Sent from my SCH-I535

That sounds great to me. I have been satisfied with tmobile, as far as customer service. I just don't get near the phone service that Verizon does in my area. When I got Tmobile about 10 years ago, they were much cheaper than Verizon & AT&T. Now, they don't seem to be that much cheaper. I'm ready to make the switch to Verizon if they get this HTC One.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
That sounds great to me. I have been satisfied with tmobile, as far as customer service. I just don't get near the phone service that Verizon does in my area. When I got Tmobile about 10 years ago, they were much cheaper than Verizon & AT&T. Now, they don't seem to be that much cheaper. I'm ready to make the switch to Verizon if they get this HTC One.

T-Mobile is significantly cheaper than Verizon. The pricing of Verizon's share plans (which are all you can get unless you're a current customer) are insane.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Digging my htc

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile is significantly cheaper than Verizon. The pricing of Verizon's share plans (which are all you can get unless you're a current customer) are insane.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
well,you're right in a way. My wife & I have a Tmobile family plan. Like I said, I have had Tmobile for around 10 years. So, my data service is $19.99 month. I have a smart phone with the unlimited data, not her.She has a regular phone. We have unlimited calling & unlimited text on both phones. Our bill is $130.00 plus tax. Usually $154.00 total a month, including insurance on the phone. Verizon for us would be $40 for a smart phone, $30 for a regular phone, $60 for 2 gig of data( which I can get by with) . I have access to wifi in most places. That's $130 plus taxes. Should be about the same as tmobile with taxes & insurance on the phones. Only difference is I have unlimited data with tmobile where as I wont with Verizon. For me, that is no big deal. I could prolly get by with 1 gig of data a month.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej