Nokia X30 5G - The smartphone that deserves more attention!

Renoktation

May 1, 2023
Visit site
I previously owned Nokia 4.2 and moving to Nokia X30 5G was a big leap forward. I ordered it directly from Nokia's website. I have been using it for the last 10 days, and the experience has been great so far!

Things that are great:
  1. Display- Full HD OLED 90 Hz display is awesome. Texts are sharp, colors pop up and the viewing angles are also great.
  2. Build Quality- Metal frame, sleek design, Gorilla Glass Victus, and IP67 dust and water-proof rating makes it a solid device. I decided not to use any screen guard or back cover for this reason.
  3. Connectivity - 5G connectivity, e-Sim support, NFC, Bluetooth LE, WiFi Direct and WiFi 6 provides an excellent connectivity experience. BLE ensures that battery drain is very less even if we keep it on through the day.
  4. Performance- Although processor could have been better, but 8 GB RAM and 256 GB UFS 3.0 storage provides a very good performance. I never experienced any lag whatsoever.
  5. Battery - 33 W fast charging is amazing. After a day of usage, I am generally left with more than 50% of battery and it takes less 30 minutes to charge to 100%.
  6. Camera - I am yet to test its camera (50MP PureView OIS camera) fully, but images are of really good quality and night shots are really impressive. Good job here!
  7. Software Support - With 3 years of OS upgrade and monthly security updates, thanks to Android One, this device is made for the long haul. Unfortunately, I am still waiting for Android 13.

Things that could have been better:
  1. Processor - Although SD 695 is a very potent processor, but for a device of this quality, this kind of limits its potential. For starters, it limits camera from recording 4K video. I hope Nokia has housed a better processor here, but in real life, I do not experience any issues because of this.

Overall, a good device. Hopefully it keeps on performing the way it has been performing for the last 10 days.

2 - Copy.jpgWP_20230501_14_47_15_Rich - Copy.jpgWP_20230501_14_43_58_Rich 2 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac