Not able to connect to 4G LTE! ?

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
While I appreciate that you edited your post to make it a little less obtrusive, I would appreciate it if you would not air any corrective actions that have been taken. This thread is not the appropriate place to discuss it. If you would like to PM me again regarding this situation, I will kindly continue to discuss it with you. Thank you.

Craig Rogers

Banned
Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Good luck with getting the phone fixed. And for the record, I'm Carbon_Droid. Moderators banned my new account. They're really starting to get on my nerves...... As for the phone, hopefully tomorrow you'll have time

Sent from a Galaxy s3

Greenghost500

Banned
Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Good luck with getting the phone fixed. And for the record, I'm Carbon_Droid. Moderators banned my new account. They're really starting to get on my nerves...... As for the phone, hopefully tomorrow you'll have time

Sent from a Galaxy s3

Tell me about it.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, so far nobody at Sprint seems to know what's going on. :banghead::mad:

Let's see if there's time today to take care of this problem!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I've been doing some research and I just keep leaning to the SIM card. I've found posts on the Internet of people with this issue, they got a Sprint rep who was willing to redo the SIM properly, and now they can access the LTE without any more issues.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

AmericanPride

Banned
Aug 8, 2013
Visit site

It should be fixed by the Sprint technicians, and from what almahut said it looks like a sim card issue. If everything checks out though, and the issue isn't fixed, have sprint switch out the device for you. I'd hate to have my phone not have LTE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been doing some research and I just keep leaning to the SIM card. I've found posts on the Internet of people with this issue, they got a Sprint rep who was willing to redo the SIM properly, and now they can access the LTE without any more issues.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Yea, I'm starting to believe that too.
I'll just call them back again today see if one of them is willing to redo the SIM.
I guess I can always go to best buy and get a new one since I'm close to my 45 day Silver Premier return deadline.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
So last night I did a factory reset to my phone and just a few minutes ago Sprint reprovisioned my phone, SIM card too just in case it wasn't right the last time.

They said to give it 24 hours to see if I'm able to get LTE again. I'm hoping for the best, if it doesn't happen I will exchange this one for a new GS4 tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

RicanS4

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
So last night I did a factory reset to my phone and just a few minutes ago Sprint reprovisioned my phone, SIM card too just in case it wasn't right the last time.

They said to give it 24 hours to see if I'm able to get LTE again. I'm hoping for the best, if it doesn't happen I will exchange this one for a new GS4 tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

Stargate, I just went through this with Sprint for almost two months and 4 different GS4s. It didn't matter how many resets or how many times it was reprovisioned. It was finally determined that my ICCID was incorrect in the system (had too many 0's). After they changed it I rebooted and have had 4G working ever since. Get with a tech that can check that and even if it's correct have them redo it. I bet it'll work. Good luck!

RicanS4

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Stargate, I just finished having this issue corrected after 2 months of no 4G.. The ICCID on your profile does not match what is on your phone. Push for a tech to change it to whatever is on your phone and that will most likely solve the issue. Something is going on when they swap out phones and it's not self updating. Hope this helps you out.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Stargate, I just finished having this issue corrected after 2 months of no 4G.. The ICCID on your profile does not match what is on your phone. Push for a tech to change it to whatever is on your phone and that will most likely solve the issue. Something is going on when they swap out phones and it's not self updating. Hope this helps you out.

Thanks! :thumbup::D:beer:

I will try this tomorrow since I didn't have a chance to do anything with my phone today.

I'll let you know what happens.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
YES!!! :thumbup::D:beer::beer::D

Thanks RicanS4!

That did the trick!

Attachments

• 1376348800430.jpg