Note 20/Note 20 Ultra accessories discussion.

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm drooling over all those cool as **** cases but i decided to go utilitarian and get the Otterbox defender. I thought I might switch to a prettier case but i really love the indestructible feeling of the Otterbox.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm drooling over all those cool as **** cases but i decided to go utilitarian and get the Otterbox defender. I thought I might switch to a prettier case but i really love the indestructible feeling of the Otterbox.

Best choice IMO ;) Great front and rear coverage...

I've fitted a tempered glass lens protector too; the Spigen one. Works superbly and it's a superb fit

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Decided to give the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case in Gunmetal a go and so far I'm liking it as an alternative to the Samsung Black Leather Back Case.

Attachments

• 20201201_051017.jpg
    20201201_051017.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 110

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
so i tried to use powerglue to stick a stand on the back of my N20U...sticked well for 10 seconds and it literally just popped away...GG is really doing a good job...

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
Just got the OEM leather case but did notice one thing. The leather case is at a thickness that protects the phone great. However where the SPen opening is located, the thickness of the bottom of the case is problematic popping out the SPen for use. The thicker bottom makes it a bit difficult to poo out the SPen if you don't have longer finger nails to pop it out easily.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
What is with Speck cases and their aggressive hard plastic teeth around the inside of the case? Put my device in their and shredded all the clear plastic film. I've never trusted hard plastic against aluminum frame. Outside of the case feels good though. It's Presidio pro 2.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Decided to give the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case in Gunmetal a go and so far I'm liking it as an alternative to the Samsung Black Leather Back Case.

That's a nice case; in my Amazon wish list

The Tough Armor case is really nice too; I'll be swapping between that and the current Otterbox case

Just need to find a nice leather wallet case now

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What is with Speck cases and their aggressive hard plastic teeth around the inside of the case? Put my device in their and shredded all the clear plastic film. I've never trusted hard plastic against aluminum frame. Outside of the case feels good though. It's Presidio pro 2.

I have that too. But didnt bother putting it on and sold it to someone else...

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
almost 1 month since i bought the MOMENTUM... after updating the TWS,everything was way better than when it first came.

Attachments

• IMG_20201211_103049.jpg
    IMG_20201211_103049.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 32

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
No longer using the Defender Pro. Top lip was not tight. Currently using the Pitaka Aramid MagEZ.

How do you like the Pitaka?? That was my first choice and ordered it but then when I saw the LaterCase I cancelled it.

I wasn't sure if the raised lip around the camera was high enough if adding a glass camera lense protector. I didn't want it to always hit the glass protector when putting the phone down all the time. I didn't really want to cover camera module on my N20U because I feel it stands out nicely in silver but do like and prefer how the Kevlar give the module a bit of protection by covering it.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
How do you like the Pitaka?? That was my first choice and ordered it but then when I saw the LaterCase I cancelled it.

I wasn't sure if the raised lip around the camera was high enough if adding a glass camera lense protector. I didn't want it to always hit the glass protector when putting the phone down all the time. I didn't really want to cover camera module on my N20U because I feel it stands out nicely in silver but do like and prefer how the Kevlar give the module a bit of protection by covering it.

Up for sale too on my online store xD im better off naked. My screen already has scratches and my back has a chip xD

Actually the case gives 0.2mm or 0.3mm of protection for the camera lense. But if you have a camera lense protector then it might be an issue. But the N20U camera lense/bezel seems tougher than the N10+. No chips so far.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Marshall Emberton Portable Speaker on the way.few reasons i bought it was because of the fact it has an IPX7 rating and the port isnt covered by some rubber flap and it has a 2 x 10W speaker setup.Might have to color the Marshall logo on it so that my wife doesnt know its a Marshall...

the only downside is that users cant use it for calls...media audio only...

Attachments

• 20201214_153018d.jpg
    20201214_153018d.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 20201214_153030ff.jpg
    20201214_153030ff.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I installed a Zagg Glass Fusion+ about a week ago (Extreme Hybrid Glass Screen Protection - Military-grade materials combine with the properties of glass to create powerful protection with a smooth finish. GlassFusion+ is made with tough, durable components that have been refined to a polished, glass-like surface.) The Product itself, feels just like tempered glass, the S-Pen glides very smoothly across it's surface and even if I press hard, it doesn't leave any kind of marks, so I was very happy with that. HOWEVER, my fingerprint sensor would NOT work at all, even after turning ON the "additional sensitivity" setting specifically for that reason!!! I eventually removed it, because I use Fingerprint Unlock exclusively to unlock my phone. I requested a refund - they are sending me a second protector via FedEx Ground and asking that I please try one more because they had previously tested the product with the Note 20 Ultra successfully. I said O.K.! We'll see... could have been a bad one somehow??? There were no air bubbles under it for sure - it went on very nicely and I cleaned it really well and used their instructions to the letter! ???

Did you have any luck with your Zagg replacement?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201