Note 20/Note 20 Ultra accessories discussion.

MichaelDiggs

Jan 11, 2019
Visit site

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone get the incipio dualpro for their device and how does it fit? Is it too thick/bulky? Not liking any of the cases I'm seeing online......like at all!!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Had anyone used a full adhesive ( not loca glue ) tempered glass screen protector ?

I installed a Zagg Glass Fusion+ about a week ago (Extreme Hybrid Glass Screen Protection - Military-grade materials combine with the properties of glass to create powerful protection with a smooth finish. GlassFusion+ is made with tough, durable components that have been refined to a polished, glass-like surface.) The Product itself, feels just like tempered glass, the S-Pen glides very smoothly across it's surface and even if I press hard, it doesn't leave any kind of marks, so I was very happy with that. HOWEVER, my fingerprint sensor would NOT work at all, even after turning ON the "additional sensitivity" setting specifically for that reason!!! I eventually removed it, because I use Fingerprint Unlock exclusively to unlock my phone. I requested a refund - they are sending me a second protector via FedEx Ground and asking that I please try one more because they had previously tested the product with the Note 20 Ultra successfully. I said O.K.! We'll see... could have been a bad one somehow??? There were no air bubbles under it for sure - it went on very nicely and I cleaned it really well and used their instructions to the letter! ???

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I installed a Zagg Glass Fusion+ about a week ago (Extreme Hybrid Glass Screen Protection - Military-grade materials combine with the properties of glass to create powerful protection with a smooth finish. GlassFusion+ is made with tough, durable components that have been refined to a polished, glass-like surface.) The Product itself, feels just like tempered glass, the S-Pen glides very smoothly across it's surface and even if I press hard, it doesn't leave any kind of marks, so I was very happy with that. HOWEVER, my fingerprint sensor would NOT work at all, even after turning ON the "additional sensitivity" setting specifically for that reason!!! I eventually removed it, because I use Fingerprint Unlock exclusively to unlock my phone. I requested a refund - they are sending me a second protector via FedEx Ground and asking that I please try one more because they had previously tested the product with the Note 20 Ultra successfully. I said O.K.! We'll see... could have been a bad one somehow??? There were no air bubbles under it for sure - it went on very nicely and I cleaned it really well and used their instructions to the letter! ???

Honestly, other than the 1 which came with the phone actually makes the FPS slower/stop working. Samsung Indonesia used to sell the factory protectors for the S10 series but they stopped.

midnightrider20

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
@Apple2Droid

I just got my evo check. compared to my ace pro the evo check is a little bit wider but a bit thinner as the ace pro covers the side screen. the evo check offers more protection on the camera bump but just like the uag plyo the sides of the camera is very prone to dust.

handling wise i like how the evo check feels in the hand. I would say the sides becomes slippery if my hands are dry.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I got the Otterbox Defender case from Amazon yesterday; it's a superb case, 3 pieces and very protective for the phone

It does make the phone larger obviously; but I've shovel like hands, so perfect for me and my needs

Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good looking but rugged/tough case

It's absolutely fine with the OEM screen protector also

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred