Note 20 Ultra pre-order UK thread.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Just wants a easy sale for money towards the next iPhone rather than eBay fees, gumtree etc though I've made a post before there's rumours all over Twitter that once the review embargo is lifted this phone is gonna get bashed abit for medicore battery lift.

So check out post #6 here...
https://youtu.be/TBM_40Qi-Zc

When you take into consideration the Note Screen size, the inferior chipset and higher res @ FHD+ than the 2 highest finishers, I'm surprised.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
As history dictates, I have pre ordered.

256Gb Ultra in Mystic Meg White.
Beans for a bonus ( which I'm still shocked about).

Not had a Note arrive before the release date since my 7 Fireball Edition came 4 days early.

Oh, hi Kath, good to see you. .

If you are using the upgrade program every year the 20% payment in month 24 is great. Really lowers the payments.

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
As history dictates, I have pre ordered.

256Gb Ultra in Mystic Meg White.
Beans for a bonus ( which I'm still shocked about).

Not had a Note arrive before the release date since my 7 Fireball Edition came 4 days early.

Oh, hi Kath, good to see you. .

If you are using the upgrade program every year the 20% payment in month 24 is great. Really lowers the payments.

Hi, I wondered where you were, lol. Every year we live in hope that we might just get it a few days early. Definitely a nice surprise to get the free buds too.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine says preparing despatch now on the phone and shipping requested on the buds. You can hope!
Yeah mine says that now.

I like when you pre order the phone it asks what date you want it on, and tomorrow is greyed out for some reason lol, earliest was 21st.

Jameseld82a

Jul 11, 2019
Visit site
Only 5 very long months for me, long time apple user that tried a few Samsungs namely S4, S6, Note Edge but always went back to iPhone after a few weeks until I tried the Note 8 which I stuck with until S10+ then Note 10+ But I had an itch that needed scratching and something was telling me to try the iPhone 11 Pro Max so I sold the Note 10+ and went to apple again, oh god how boring but had to wait until the new Note came out to go back as really love having the Spen.

I did exactly the same thing. I had the Note 10+ and traded it for the 11 Pro Max as I had the itch to go back to Apple but it was a bad decision. I’m definitely putting and order in for the Note20 Ultra as I’m really finding the iPhone so boring to look at and use.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I typically buy mine from my local Uk Samsung Experience Store so I can un box it in house to ensure there is no cosmetic damage and it boots up and I'm not having to wait in for a delivery.

Totally appreciate not all offers i.e freebies are available this way the same as pre ordering.

I also like to listen to what early adopters report back on the phone and do a lot of YouTube viewing.

I've had a play with the Samsung Note20 Ultra in my local Uk Samsung Experience Store today and it looks awesome and the camera bump actually helps it to be held by placing your finger up to it, as some others have said

However until it's been put through it's paces with a full retail model I'm still not pulling the trigger on the Exynos 990 version yet.

Lawrie Sherratt

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Getting back to Kath1404 original post I notice my monthly payment on the upgrade programme for the Ultra has gone up by a couple of pounds. But heyho still might upgrade.

Leafs1201

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Mines gone to preparing to dispatch too, I'm now wishing I'd ordered the white instead of the black but don't want to tempt fate and re order in white even though it still says ships by the 20th, I pre ordered straight away and definitely want my phone on launch day.

Notefan161

Jan 9, 2019
Visit site
I tried upgrading through EE first but they said i couldn’t do it as it’s a lower price to my pro max so i said will just order from samsung. Plan to go sim only next year

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I have not had a phone contract since 2012. Especially since device prices got out of hand, there seems zero financial incentive to do so.

Looking at the main providers they are not even discounting the sim cost once you remove the device cost from the equation. Plus you are locked for 2 years.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm really not interested in 5G, I have WiFi hotpots everywhere with BT and WiFi at work and 3gb data plan, 5G would eat that in seconds lol

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Lol, I have been on furlough for 4 months shielding, any mobile data is useless to me. .

( my daughter now has 195Gb in her sky data bank )
I'm really not interested in 5G, I have WiFi hotpots everywhere with BT and WiFi at work and 3gb data plan, 5G would eat that in seconds lol