Note 3 price drop at Verizon Wireless

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I went with the monthly payment plan at full retail back in December. Upgraded over a month early.

Kept unlimited data.

I'm happy, and for the first time in my life, at the front of the tech curve, not at the rear.

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I went with the monthly payment plan at full retail back in December. Upgraded over a month early.

Kept unlimited data.

I'm happy, and for the first time in my life, at the front of the tech curve, not at the rear.

So long as you are happy , that's really all that matters

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Did you need to have anything else? I have a Storm2 and Droid X that I have laying around. I am also looking at the Note 3.

Verizon is offering a minimum $100gc for any smartphone trade in, smartphone must be in good condition.

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm still happy with note 2 but my father is about to trade his iPhone 4s in for a note 3. They are giving him $200 for his iPhone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

kawana72

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
My upgrade is coming up. I wonder if I should try and trade in my sprint Galaxy s1. For $100, I'd be crazy not to, right?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
What makes an iPhone worth more? As I see most people are getting 100 for androids but my father was given a quote of 200 for an old iPhone

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes. That's how it works.

Sweet. That's good to know. I will have to stop by. $650 down to $550 is easier to pay for.

I wonder if they do multiple phones? Now that I'll have a droid RAZR for my home entertainment control after I get a new phone. No need for a storm2 and drodix

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Sweet. That's good to know. I will have to stop by. $650 down to $550 is easier to pay for.

I wonder if they do multiple phones? Now that I'll have a droid RAZR for my home entertainment control after I get a new phone. No need for a storm2 and drodix

Full retail is currently $600 . If you want to buy full retail do it now as the full retail price will be increasing soon.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Full retail is currently $600 . If you want to buy full retail do it now as the full retail price will be increasing soon.

Really? I see it on their website for $650

mzdrati

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have an unlimited data plan, and have a GS3. My wife has a basic (non-smart) phone, but she wants to get out of the stone age. Since her line is eligible for an upgrade, the Note 3 is now available for $199.99, but using coupon code "VZWDEAL" drops it to $149.99. Further- if you can find someone to give you an old smart-phone (my sister gave me a Blackberry 7950 from 1998 that she had sitting in a drawer) you can take advantage of the Verizon "Trade-In, Trade Up" promotion that they have going on right now, which gives you a minimum of $100 VZW credit to be used toward accessories, your bill, or the cost of the Note 3 when you buy a smartphone, and renew a 2-year contract. The Note 3 ended up costing me $50 plus tax, and after I activated it on my wife's phone #, I switched phones with her, so she has my GS3, and I have a new Note 3 and still have my unlimited data. That Trade-in Trade Up promotion is a limited time offer...

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Under the banner for this it talks about iPhone trade ins and gives a date. Is that the date the promotion ends or does that date just refer to IPhones?

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
and after I activated it on my wife's phone #, I switched phones with her, so she has my GS3, and I have a new Note 3 and still have my unlimited data.
You should transfer your upgrade to her line when your line is eligible for an upgrade and get your wife a better phone!