Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

The fine print reads not applicable w/ other trade in offers. The $200 trade in offer for Note 4 would be considered another trade in offer in my mind.

Yes, my Best Buy wouldn't allow me to get both, so I obviously got the $200 gift card

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site

In the fine print of the $50 trade in, it clearly states that it is NOT compatible w any other trade in.

If you got both the $50 and $200 one, consider yourself very lucky.

wgragg

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site

Hmm, it might not be a bad thing that the VZW release is a week later. What are the chances, they will have more in on release day for VZW, than for the other carriers?

I pre-ordered on 9/24, so I better be very high on the list! I am tempted though to go ahead and pre-order at VZW and if I get the shipping notice on 10/23, just cancel the BB...or let it lapse.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

I got $250 credits for both note 4. You have to be BB reward member

c5d6401bee7f70afb6fc82c555f251b6.jpg

erinpac

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site

I'm in Northern Virginia (DC suburb). Pre-ordered 10/16, didn't get an email so I just went to the BB store anyway. No phone for me, I'm apparently too far down the list. They said they only got a few and that all the phones in the area are already spoken for by pre-orders. Guess I underestimated the demand for this phone.

They said my original Palm Pre should qualify for the $200 gift card, but they don't know for sure till I actually perform my transaction. That better be the case because that's the only reason I'm not buying from AT&T store. The AT&T store near me had white ones in stock.

I'm in Northern VA, though I suppose there's a lot of Best Buy's in Northern VA.
Preordered last weekend. They told me they've gotten no shipment at all yet, at the store I ordered at.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Awesome. . Love reading the posts

Sorry to those who pre-ordered and aren't getting it today. I would be so mad too

Got only like 4 hrs sleep after working all night. Getting ready and heading out to my BB for my black note 4! . Off Contract too

Gonna trade my Note 3 in too.

Update and pics to come, especially with the note 4 with my spigen tough armor case on 😊

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Forgot to ask. Did you all have to bring the charger too when trading in your phones? Or do they not care?

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

qmann05

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site

It went almost smooth. I got my email yesterday and a call last night saying my phone was ready for pick up. I arrived when the store opened was helped right away.

Unfortunately the store didn't know and I didn't know that Best Buy can't do next upgrades (as in I already have a next line ready for an upgrade) even after he spoke with At&t directly to see if I could do an alternate upgrade on my wifes line they said no.

So I left the store with out a phone, I then went to the two At&t stores in my area and all they had was white note 4's the color I did not want.
So now I wait even more.

ssuber98

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

Best Buy in Memphis wont do it. They are claiming the phone has to be activated. I told them that's not right. They pulled out internal documents that said it. I informed them I preordered my phone a whole 10 days before that date on the memo and was told it couldn't be done. Help!

Posted via Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Best Buy in Memphis wont do it. They are claiming the phone has to be activated. I told them that's not right. They pulled out internal documents that said it. I informed them I preordered my phone a whole 10 days before that date on the memo and was told it couldn't be done. Help!

Head over to the another Best Buy in your area.

Goosty

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Got the extra $50 also. Total was $17.38. Best buy was a smooth experience. Samsung rep took my picture with the phone for social media im assuming. Lol

txlnghrn79

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site

It went almost smooth. I got my email yesterday and a call last night saying my phone was ready for pick up. I arrived when the store opened was helped right away.

Unfortunately the store didn't know and I didn't know that Best Buy can't do next upgrades (as in I already have a next line ready for an upgrade) even after he spoke with At&t directly to see if I could do an alternate upgrade on my wifes line they said no.

So I left the store with out a phone, I then went to the two At&t stores in my area and all they had was white note 4's the color I did not want.
So now I wait even more.

I just called my BB and they said I could do the next upgrade and it would be no problem...headed there at 530 for my appt to get my note 4!!!

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Did anyone get the $200 gift card and paid full price for the Note 4??

SDHarleydad

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site

Funny thing is that I've never seen so many BB associates in the phone area. They have nothing to do. I already sent a note of dissatisfaction to corporate via the feedback on their website. I encourage others to do the same. I also talked to the stores general manager