Note 4 - How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

skeetre

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: How did it go picking it up at Best Buy?

Also when I went to BB to get my note 4, I took in a printout from the website that said headphones were included, the guy threw in a package of Samsung headphones!! Like I said my BB salesman was awesome.

I printed this off just a few mins ago. I'll add that to my list of things to argue over and fight for.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

I printed this off just a few mins ago. I'll add that to my list of things to argue over and fight for.
Me too.

I also just went in to see what the wait would be if I ordered today and paid 30 to rush the order and they gave me a day of 10-28, so I have to think if you pre-ordered, we should get them sooner.

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site

Have nothing but great things to say about the rep I dealt with Robert at my local Best Buy.

He even got me the extra $50 dollars off for being a my reward member. He brought it up and asked. My wife has an old membership but we couldn't find it so he just grabbed some random one from the computer to use. My $200 for the preorder had no issues. So I got $250 trade in for a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic Touch, that has a trade in value of like $9 bucks on average. So the phone only cost me $50 + tax.

Awesome. Guy was friendly and helpful. One of the best BB experiences I've had. In and out in like 30 minutes too.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I got an email last night "reminding" me to pick up my note 4 pre order! Lol uh yea I did like hours ago lol

cvail

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

I didn't preorder until 10.15, so based on what I was reading I wasn't expecting the email notice that mine was available (it wasn't). So I stopped by the store last night to see of they knew how many orders weren't covered, assuming I'm at about the bottom of the list. The manager thought they had about 30 preorders, but only got in either 13 or 17 units (can't reneger which).

So I'm assuming I'm SOL for playing with it this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Glad to hear alot of you guys had good experiences at BB.

For me not sure if it was having 4 hrs sleep before, my sales rep being tired and making alot of mistakes, but next time I pre-order, likely for the Note 5, I'm going to an AT&T store instead. My experience was horrible

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site

I had a great experience at my Best Buy in Memphis. First one in, first one out. I'm loving the phone so far!

anon(3012187)

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Maynard

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

Picked mine up last night and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. I did the two year contract with the $200 trade-in for my Note 2. At my request, the guy didn't even open the box so I was able to insure no rough handling and getting the phone up and running. I got to open the box and put everything together after I got back home.

I also picked up the "burgundy" s-view flip cover. I don't know if I'll use it permanently as I have other cases coming from Amazon, but I thought the unusual color would complement the black Note 4 nicely.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I had a great experience at my Best Buy in Memphis. First one in, first one out. I'm loving the phone so far!

Aww I used to live in West Memphis! Glad you had a good experience as an employee. I beat an employee out at my BB for the only black Note 4 on AT&T lol. I only went thru them for the promo I came out on top :)

fatboypup

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site

When I finally receive my preorder ... Ill NEVER preorder from BB again 😰💀

Posted via Android Central App

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site

I'm completely baffled how many of you got BOTH the $50 trade in gift card and the $200 gift card from the preorder considering that it clearly states on the $50 gift card fine print that it cannot be combined with any other trade in.

My manager knew that right away and only gave me the $200

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

The way I look at it is even if I had to wait longer to pick it up at BB I got the $200 on the spot and traded a S1 AT&T Captivate which was valued at less than $10 by AT&T so I got to keep my S3 as a backup instead of having to trade it. I wasn't in a rush to get the N4, whenever BB had it was fine with me.

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site

Aww I used to live in West Memphis! Glad you had a good experience as an employee. I beat an employee out at my BB for the only black Note 4 on AT&T lol. I only went thru them for the promo I came out on top :)

Awesome! I'm in West Memphis a lot but I actually live in Cordova, TN right by the Wolfchase Mall (inside Memphis)

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

Anyone who pre-ordered in October get theirs?

I ask because I called the bb mobile 1-800 number (not my store). They were very friendly and said that they were distributing phones based on first come first serve and she thinks they probably only did September orders yesterday. She said they are just waiting on Samsung to ship the phones. And she also said the promotion is based on when you pre-ordered your phone, so there is no risk of losing the promo if Samsung doesn't get their shipments moving faster.

Just wanted to update all my fellow peoples-in-waiting

Here is an update that I posted in another thread.

Someone said they pre-ordered their on 10/7 and already received the phone. Anyone order after 10/7 received their phone?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Anyone who pre-ordered in October get theirs?

I ask because I called the bb mobile 1-800 number (not my store). They were very friendly and said that they were distributing phones based on first come first serve and she thinks they probably only did September orders yesterday. She said they are just waiting on Samsung to ship the phones. And she also said the promotion is based on when you pre-ordered your phone, so there is no risk of losing the promo if Samsung doesn't get their shipments moving faster.

Just wanted to update all my fellow peoples-in-waiting

Here is an update that I posted in another thread.

Someone said they pre-ordered their on 10/7 and already received the phone. Anyone order after 10/7 received their phone?
They're wrong. It depends on how many were sent to your BB store.

I pre-ordered on October 7, and pick up my Note 4 yesterday on Oct 17 at BB. Experience was horrible. The lady kept messing up my transaction. I won't go into it here bec I already discussed it earlier but I'll never pre-order from BB again.

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

I would be fine if the associate who took my pre-order didn't say I should have it yesterday. If they had just rung me up, taken my trade in and money and said it will be here in a week or two, I'd have been fine. All this not knowing is Bush league

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

I would be fine if the associate who took my pre-order didn't say I should have it yesterday. If they had just rung me up, taken my trade in and money and said it will be here in a week or two, I'd have been fine. All this not knowing is Bush league
I agree. I find the BB associates usually don't know what they're talking about and will say anything to shut you up and make you leave.

I really do feel for everyone who pre-ordered and haven't gotten it. I have been looking forward to the note 4 and if that happened to me I'd be so pissed right now.

Is it too late for you to cancel your pre-order and just go to somewhere else like AT&T?

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

I agree. I find the BB associates usually don't know what they're talking about and will say anything to shut you up and make you leave.

I really do feel for everyone who pre-ordered and haven't gotten it. I have been looking forward to the note 4 and if that happened to me I'd be so pissed right now.

Is it too late for you to cancel your pre-order and just go to somewhere else like AT&T?

Thanks.

I could, just wouldn't be interested without the $200 for any smartphone. They told me my old iPhone 3G was acceptable, att would not take it.

I usually avoid pre-order and launch day shenanigans and wait a month, but the deal was too good to pass.

Enjoy the phone and I'll update when I receive one!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe