Note 4: Which Launcher Do you use? Why?

What Launcher are you using?

• Total voters

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Was using Nova Free version all this time!

Read about ppl praising Nova prime, so I got it and giving it a go...So far, NO COMPLAINS!

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I have truly tried almost every launcher out there except the windows ones.
Currently I amusing the newest Apex. Pretty good and snappy.
Favorite. Next launcher but it takes forever for me to set it right.
Nice change up is SSLauncher. It is definitely different
If I wanna go all out plain I get circle launcher. Just see the wallpaper.
TSF is pretty cool too. Nice animations and tricks.
I switch all the time to keep it fresh but 3D mode in Next has me hooked

John 3:16

Axr6

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Nova Prime...

...So regarding lost functionality from chucking TouchWiz - the one I'm aware of is posting S-Notes to home screens won't work. What else is lost?

Pinning the S-Notes to the home screen is enough reason for me to stay with TW. For me, it is one of the most useful new features of the Note 4 - stylus combo.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Nova Prime for me. It's been a mainstay of mine for a few years. Every so often I check to see if there is any other launcher that has all the features NP has and is just as smooth. I have not found any and I'm perfectly fine with that. My N4 is customized for complete ease of use and silky smooth operation. Of course, it's customized perfectly for me. When someone else gets my phone they can't figure out where a lot of things are because I've got hidden icons, gestures and tweaks not readily apparent to anyone but me. That's the way I like it. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-28-22-41-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-28-22-41-30.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 110

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I tried Aviate a couple of days ago and liked it a lot, but you're right, currently it is limited as far as settings and options. If there's an update with more settings/options I will definitely re-install, but for right now I'm happy with Apex.

I love Apex. I tried them all! This one is amazing.

Posted via the Android Central App

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Go Launcher for my last three phones, but thinking about returning to TouchWiz. I think the flexibility offered by Go may not be worth the lost functionality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201