Note 5 battery life sucks - How many are having to charge their phones more than once a day?

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Jesus, facebook is eating your battery. I use it a lot and it never takes up 31%. I would reinstall or disable and remove updates. Here's mine from today, admittedly I was only a heavy user today and not quite a power user today. My SOT was frequent but i don't know the exact I forgot to check maybe 2 hours. I was only at 3/4 brightness though before 1pm, full brightness after that. View attachment 225899

Yeah Facebook and Snapchat has killed my battery all along, it's a huge addiction and it takes most of my battery on a daily basis. What's your average SOT by the time your phone hits 15%?

tsairox

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah Facebook and Snapchat has killed my battery all along, it's a huge addiction and it takes most of my battery on a daily basis. What's your average SOT by the time your phone hits 15%?
Are you using the power saving mode on your Note 5? Also using auto brightness and turning off sync helps exponentially! If none of this works, I'd disable the Facebook app during peak times and just use Facebook through your Chrome browser during those times when you need your battery to last the most.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5kaymann