Note 5 fingerprint lock screen bug?

theneighbor

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Despite me having fingerprint set for unlock it is still telling me to swipe to unlock about 90% of the time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Allfamyankee

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Despite me having fingerprint set for unlock it is still telling me to swipe to unlock about 90% of the time

I actually created a profile just to repond to you because how annoying this was for me and for you too. Here is what you do

Go to Settings
lock screen and security
Other security settings
trust agents
Turn off smart lock (Google)

theneighbor

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I actually created a profile just to repond to you because how annoying this was for me and for you too. Here is what you do

Go to Settings
lock screen and security
Other security settings
trust agents
Thanks I ended up figuring it out. I constantly unlock and lock my phone and I didn't expect a secure lock timer. I expected secure lock by default. I was wrong.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks I ended up figuring it out. I constantly unlock and lock my phone and I didn't expect a secure lock timer. I expected secure lock by default. I was wrong.

Well something I discovered today was that having the secure lock timer off and turning on the screen with your thumb on the home button (making your thumb sideways the fingerprint) you can just push and hold the home key to turn on the screen and unlock at the same time. Just all one thing and not swipe when it isn't secure locked. It stays secure locked and just one thing, like it is with the iPhone.

Sarajon

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site

Go to Settings
lock screen and security
Other security settings
trust agents

And I created a profile just to tell you THANK YOU. My screen kept shutting off on the lock screen over and over again, same bug. Horrible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mervy333