Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season

jamaica

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Just Got My Gifts of the Season

Ok Android central, I found my appeal process. It was actually a email from Samsung that I received with the appeal option. Here's a sequence of the emails. Sorry for the mix up earlier.
Screenshot_2016-02-20-13-13-23.jpg
Screenshot_2016-02-20-13-13-43.jpg
Screenshot_2016-02-20-13-13-50.jpg

MJBlanks

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

I submitted my claim on December 20th and still haven't gotten anything. Called support and they just told me it is on the way but nothing else.

Posted via the Android Central App

jamaica

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site

Hey wsaikh794, I just checked that "click here" link of my email and it just takes you to the sign in page of the Samsung Submission Status page. It's probably like a earlier poster said, that Samsung probably took down that appeal process. My appeal was made on 2/12/16 so it was probably pulled sometime after that date. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

So I got the tracking numbers but no movement after that. All it says is that the order is processed with UPS but they haven't sent it -______- you just can't win with these people. It's been like this since they created the shipping label on 2/18

wshaikh794

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site

Hey wsaikh794, I just checked that "click here" link of my email and it just takes you to the sign in page of the Samsung Submission Status page. It's probably like a earlier poster said, that Samsung probably took down that appeal process. My appeal was made on 2/12/16 so it was probably pulled sometime after that date. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

Thanks Mario for trying to find the link for us. It is highly appreciated.

chriso99

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site

Hey all!

I submitted my claim on 12/29 and it was "accepted" on 1/6. According to my status online, it has been approved and is in route, but I haven't received any information after the 1/6 email. When the status site still had a "last updated" field, my claim was last updated 1/8/ I logged into UPS and don't see any packages pending. Each time I use the Contact Us link to ask about where my package is I only get the automated reply and have never gotten a personalized response.

What else can I do to see where my package might be? Has anyone been sitting at approved for this long? Help?

Thanks!
Chris

emperus

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site

Hey all!

I submitted my claim on 12/29 and it was "accepted" on 1/6. According to my status online, it has been approved and is in route, but I haven't received any information after the 1/6 email. When the status site still had a "last updated" field, my claim was last updated 1/8/ I logged into UPS and don't see any packages pending. Each time I use the Contact Us link to ask about where my package is I only get the automated reply and have never gotten a personalized response.

What else can I do to see where my package might be? Has anyone been sitting at approved for this long? Help?

Thanks!
Chris

If it says in route, it is probably in the process of being shipped. I had one "in route" since Dec. 15 that I just received the UPS tracking for last week.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

So I got the tracking numbers but no movement after that. All it says is that the order is processed with UPS but they haven't sent it -______- you just can't win with these people. It's been like this since they created the shipping label on 2/18

FINALLY both packages have been updated and they are arriving on Thursday! Can't wait to see what they are!

iFebby

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site

I finally got mine today. I got two packages. One of them was the box with the gifts of the season and the other one came with a wireless charger? I got two wireless chargers. How odd is that lol...

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site

I finally got mine today. I got two packages. One of them was the box with the gifts of the season and the other one came with a wireless charger? I got two wireless chargers. How odd is that lol...

I hope that's why I'm getting 2 also!

emperus

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site

Did you get the wireless headphones as well?

emperus

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site

How'd you manage to get wireless headphones? I didn't think that was an option...

Either they ran out of the other and are substituting them for the wired ones or decided to upgrade because of the delay.

Last edited: