Note 5 - Just Got My Gifts of the Season

Natef53

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I'm certain they have no idea what is going on.

I've emailed them twice now with only an automated response to the first email checking my status.

Today, a pending shipment from Vienna Channel showed up in MYUPS saying it will be delivered on 3/3. Additionally, I got an email from their customer service stating that I was not eligible for the promotion because I already redeemed an offer and when I type in my email into the status checker now it says that my gifts of the season has been approved and is on it's way.

This is such a terrible system.

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Some people are getting many promotions. I did get gifts of the season for purchasing my note 5, but was rejected for two samsung pay promotions for registering your first card. Both say they were rejected because I already got a promotion. I did not receive any of the Samsung pay promotions. Anybody else? Or have most gotten everything they applied for

Danielle1127

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I did get my phone in december yet t mobile didnt mention anything.oh well,no big deal but my phone did come with the fast charger.

Posted via the Android Central App

emperus

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
Some people are getting many promotions. I did get gifts of the season for purchasing my note 5, but was rejected for two samsung pay promotions for registering your first card. Both say they were rejected because I already got a promotion. I did not receive any of the Samsung pay promotions. Anybody else? Or have most gotten everything they applied for

Call them. By their statements you are entitled to a Purchase promotion (Gifts of the Season) and a Pay promotion (for registering a card on Samsung Pay). If you want to push it they will try to argue that the "50 years of football $200 offer" is a purchase promotion but you can push back and they may give it to you.

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Call them. By their statements you are entitled to a Purchase promotion (Gifts of the Season) and a Pay promotion (for registering a card on Samsung Pay). If you want to push it they will try to argue that the "50 years of football $200 offer" is a purchase promotion but you can push back and they may give it to you.

Thanks for the reply. I actually did this way back in November, so I tried for the $50 best buy card and $100 samsung credit. I should definitely have received one. I think they are confused, but won't do anything about it. Just yesterday got my 2nd rejection, both say I already received "samsung pay" promotion, which I received none.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Yup, same here. Just got the email stating that these offers cannot be combined. So after getting the $50 Best Buy gift card, the other promos went bye-bye.

wshaikh794

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
I just received an email from UPS that there is a package coming this friday from Vienna Channel. So I am hoping this is from Samsung gifts of the season

riskybzns

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
My question is how long does it take to get the $50 BB gift card after you're approved. From my understanding is it comes in the form of an email. If that's the case, how long can it possibly be to send the gift card via email after you've been approved. :-\

Prince_Poppycock

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
If anybody got denied for registering for both the gifts of the season and the Samsung $200 gift card contact them and let them know that you qualify for both. I did and they just sent me a Samsung code for $200.

At first (last week) I got a reply that I was denied and just now I got an email saying I qualify and the $200 code.

So try it you never know!

Devin Doucet

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
If anybody got denied for registering for both the gifts of the season and the Samsung $200 gift card contact them and let them know that you qualify for both. I did and they just sent me a Samsung code for $200.

At first (last week) I got a reply that I was denied and just now I got an email saying I qualify and the $200 code.

So try it you never know!

What method did you use to let them know?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe