Note 5 vs iPhone 6s

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: Aggravated with iOS /Android back and forth

Is it wrong that I want to play with the new BlackBerry Priv?

Posted via the Android Central App

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

Is it wrong that I want to play with the new BlackBerry Priv?

Doc, I was a big Blackberry Fan. Even though the phone looks pretty good I'm totally set on the Note 5. I hardly ever use the pen but the last 3 days I'm diggin it. Extremely useful. I have no interest in a blackberry phone right now even though it runs Android.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Doc, I was a big Blackberry Fan. Even though the phone looks pretty good I'm totally set on the Note 5. I hardly ever use the pen but the last 3 days I'm diggin it. Extremely useful. I have no interest in a blackberry phone right now even though it runs Android.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't buy it. I just want to play around with it. I can't remember the last time I held a BlackBerry smartphone. No my Note 5 is here to stay.

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

Totally forgot I had Chromecast connected to the back of the TV. Nice to see that they enabled Photos to finally be casted ????????????

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Totally forgot I had Chromecast connected to the back of the TV. Nice to see that they enabled Photos to finally be casted 👍👌

you are loving the Note 5 aren't you?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Totally forgot I had Chromecast connected to the back of the TV. Nice to see that they enabled Photos to finally be casted 👍👌

If you get another one, there is some special credits in the Play Store lol

Last edited:

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

you are loving the Note 5 aren't you?

Most definitely. When I went from the Note 5 to the iPhone 6S Plus it didn't bother me. After 3 weeks and being at Best Buy a few times looking at it again and even reading threads here at AC I knew I made a mistake. One key factor was in Canada we only had access to the 32GB. Carriers said they had no plans of offering the Note 5 in 64GB at all. Even though I won't use 32GB it got me bummed a bit and I wanted a 64GB. Only 2 weeks ago the carriers said the 64GB Note 5 is coming. Right when I saw that I knew I was going to come back.

Loving the Note 5 for sure. I blow through my battery fast and need to charge 2 times a day. That's just my style. I use my phone constantly during the day. Thank God there is that crazy fast charge. Love it

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Most definitely. When I went from the Note 5 to the iPhone 6S Plus it didn't bother me. After 3 weeks and being at Best Buy a few times looking at it again and even reading threads here at AC I knew I made a mistake. One key factor was in Canada we only had access to the 32GB. Carriers said they had no plans of offering the Note 5 in 64GB at all. Even though I won't use 32GB it got me bummed a bit and I wanted a 64GB. Only 2 weeks ago the carriers said the 64GB Note 5 is coming. Right when I saw that I knew I was going to come back.

Loving the Note 5 for sure. I blow through my battery fast and need to charge 2 times a day. That's just my style. I use my phone constantly during the day. Thank God there is that crazy fast charge. Love it

What color did you get?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

You could add a line and give it to your GF for Christmas if she is on TMO or get it unlocked and give it to her.

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site

I'm getting irritated with myself because I keep switching back and forth between the two platforms. I just want to make a decision already and stick with it. Had the iPhone 6S on launch weekend. Nothing wrong with it. Really enjoyed it actually. And it complemented my iPad Air 2 perfectly. But yesterday was day 13 of my 14 day return window and I panicked. Went out and exchanged it for the Note 5. Bought a case, screen protector, and wireless charger. So, I'm all in. Haven't touched my beloved iPad since. Now here is the problem. When I use the note, I don't want to use any complementary devices. After a while, I miss my iPad and I want to switch back, but I need the iPhone to go with it. I have been doing this for years. And it's making me feel quite ridiculous. But I can't choose. And I don't know why.

Ahh I'm there too but I have both. I have a Nexus 6 and iPhone 6s plus and both are great phones. The camera on the Nexus is not great but the iPhone is very good. I was looking at the Note but have seen complaints about various things so I might wait.

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site

Got black. Silver not in stock yet. I would have probably gotten black anyways. I had an unopened Obliq Meta Case sitting in my drawer. Great fit.

P.S. Omg this was the most frustrating message to post in my life. Using my daughters iPad to post this pic and Safari crashes after another.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 38

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Ahh I'm there too but I have both. I have a Nexus 6 and iPhone 6s plus and both are great phones. The camera on the Nexus is not great but the iPhone is very good. I was looking at the Note but have seen complaints about various things so I might wait.

Oh ask here about the complaints. Complaints on any phone tend to be overrated and some are specific to the international version.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

I had the Nexus 6. It was a great phone for me. I really liked the size. But, I did miss my Note 4 after I bought it. That has been another problem of mine. The Nexus usually comes out after the Note. So, I ditch the Note to try the Nexus and I usually regret it.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Got black. Silver not in stock yet. I would have probably gotten black anyways. I had an unopened Obliq Meta Case sitting in my drawer. Great fit.

P.S. Omg this was the most frustrating message to post in my life. Using my daughters iPad to post this pic and Safari crashes after another.

Phone looks nice. I have the white and I love the color. I usually get a white smartphone with an all black case. I like the contrast. I have noticed that when I get a black phone, I tend to return it sooner. white is my favorite color and I would much rather have my smartphone in white.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Well you can get a 6S for $5 a month for 18 months on Jump on Demand, the St the end of 18 months you pay the approx $165.

Obviously my calling is not to be a sober buddy or an AA Sponsor lol

Lol.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Interesting. .. My sister has never complained about the stuff I send to her iPhone so I didn't know until recently, it was an issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci