Notifications Clock for Gear 2

pacosal

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Hi,

I've just launched several Apps for gear 2 and I want to get feedback from users here because answering comments in Galaxy Apps Store is complicated.

Notifications Clock is a Sun Clock with notifications support. You can read all description at Store.

I'm currently developing a new version in order to fix some bugs that happen sometimes, but it's difficult to find them.

Please, if you have installed the App, tell me here what do you thing and feedback about it.

* It's a paid App

Thanks

pacosal

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

the App is released at Samsung Galaxy Apps Store. You should see it at clocks category.

I've just released a new version with some bugs fixed.

Thanks

Turipz

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, sir, but it's nowhere to be found. I looked again. Could you please provide a link to it? Something you have confirmed links to the downloadable app?

Thank you

gdanonym

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Would be nice if the notifications can be dismissed from the watch.
Or better if also the actions for the notifications can be activated from the watch on the phone. I'm using Tasker for creating notifications and most of the does actions, without user interface. So this would be ideal from the watch.

Turipz

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Well strike one more for not being able to find this app anywhere!

While I understand that it is up to the retards at Samsung to control which app is available for which device, you developers need to stop thinking only as developers and more like business people - especially those of you who charge money for your apps, as these idiots are causing you to miss out on entire markets and thus hurt your income.

I am sick and tired of the idiots at Samsung making such moronic decisions, not providing any reasonable explanations for them, and basically making my Samsung device less usable than the exact same phone from another part of the world.

It's time these retards get some public flak for this crap they're putting their customers through.

prubin

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Installed it. (Went to Samsung Apps in Gear manager and searched Notifications Clock.) But I cannot get it to work right. Shows only time, day and date. No weather. Flashing time works, but not much else.

pacosal

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi and sorry for the delay.

Please, run the App on your mobile device first and allow it to read your notifications. After that the App must work ok.

I use it everyday with a Galaxy S4 and works ok.

Thanks

gdanonym

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
The notifications are not optimized for the HTML viewing. If the message has a new line, it is not placed on the new line, but with a space . The new lines needs to be replaced with <br /> or if this is not readable "<"br /> (leave the " out).

Harry_Yambag

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Well strike one more for not being able to find this app anywhere!

While I understand that it is up to the retards at Samsung to control which app is available for which device, you developers need to stop thinking only as developers and more like business people - especially those of you who charge money for your apps, as these idiots are causing you to miss out on entire markets and thus hurt your income.

I am sick and tired of the idiots at Samsung making such moronic decisions, not providing any reasonable explanations for them, and basically making my Samsung device less usable than the exact same phone from another part of the world.

It's time these retards get some public flak for this crap they're putting their customers through.

Preach on brother!

I have an S5 Active and have almost NO apps available to me (37 apps total. Only 37 apps total and 21 of those are clocks!)

pacosal

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for feedback!

The notifications are not optimized for the HTML viewing. If the message has a new line, it is not placed on the new line, but with a space . The new lines needs to be replaced with <br /> or if this is not readable "<"br /> (leave the " out).

GMSchiller

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Nice start...
I've noticed a few small details...
1. I can't get the battery to display.
2. I can't seem to change temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit
3. there is no notification indication that shows on the main screen displaying how many unread notifications I have.

Are these features in development still?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci