Nova launcher

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I updated nova launcher yesterday on my rooted galaxy s5. Been using Nova for the past 5 months. I update it its all buggy. I mean glitchy and... well u get my drift. Its so bad I had to uninstall it. Now im back to this TouchWiz. Smh Anyone else have any problems after updating nova. Maybe its an xposed mod thats clashing with it. Im pulling my hair out.

Posted via the Android Central App

AG212

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I was using a beta build but got the new update yesterday too. Doesn't give me any problems personally. Love the new lollipop style app drawer option.

Posted via Android Central App

dkjames71

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I just installed nova launcher and paid for premium I liked it so much. I haven't had any issues and I know I have latest version with lollipop theme and icons. I am not rooted anymore. I unrooted to update to 4.4.4 I will probably stay unrooted until after lollipop ota comes out. But no issues with nova.

diego.roscetti

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
No problems on my end either. Installed the update today. Maybe try reinstalling and see if its better.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have Nova Premium also, and I also have Updates Turned OFF thank you.

I don't want any at all unless there is a Darn Good Reason to get an update. As in the old one won't work anymore for some reason.

I prefer clean and mean. Most apps get more sluggish with each new update because of new added capabilities.

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I found a remedy after update I pretty much had to start my setup from a clean slate. I dont know why the settings and functions I had pre selected were acting buggy. So I just started like my 1st time having nova. Everythings back to normal thx.

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Update nope its acting up again smh.... uninstall have to play wth a new launcher. Update and root apps might mite not be getting along. No more nova.

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Im going to install it one more time I was really use to it. I'll set it up give it a couple hours. I really like the app. If it acts up 2day im going to fiddle wth apex. This touch wiz is bllllaaahhh. Not concerned about lag. Touch wiz is big and boring. A big azz bore.im not unrooting of uninstalling any mods im to use to the way my phone runs now. Smh

throssel

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Go on your browser and search for a Nova Launcher apk file for the earlier version than the one you have and install that. I don't know if that would work but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

Brought to you by the Samsung Galaxy S5 on U.S. Cellular