Now that the S4 is updated with Apps-to-SD card capability, when will Samsung bring it to Note 2?

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Apps on the exSD slows down the phone overall.

I don't see why it's necessary. I have 123 apps and still have over 6 gigs left. There's no way I'dmove apps to the exSD.

SilentRinger

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
are you in germany? thats only place its been updated as of today. from what i read

not just Germany. Samsung is updating this feature for to all Galaxy S4 worldwide in the next few weeks.

wouldn't it be cool if Samsung is nice enough to do the same for our Note 2?

Bravo, Samsung! (for sticking it to Google)

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't see why it's necessary. I have 123 apps and still have over 6 gigs left.

Perhaps its necessary because other people are using more space on their phone then you are. Obviously, it would make no sense if they were only doing it for you.

chenga61

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I agree. I found that generally people in N. America are very own centric. we should be more open to accept different people has different needs. Saving apps to external SD is a normal behavior and in fact, it was available before the newer Andriod OS and/or in earlier Samsung phones. It was indeed a great feature. Just my 2 cents.............:-$

underdonk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I agree. I found that generally people in N. America are very own centric. we should be more open to accept different people has different needs. Saving apps to external SD is a normal behavior and in fact, it was available before the newer Andriod OS and/or in earlier Samsung phones. It was indeed a great feature. Just my 2 cents.............:-$

I've noticed that people outside of North America fall into a hasty generalization about the populace here based on the actions of our few immature, vocal idiots. You're painting with too broad of a brush, my friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ILTAFGICHKI