[Odin] Froyo leaked packaged custom ROMs w/root and clockwork **UPDATED**3/25

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the detailed instructions, that makes it a lot more clear to me!

On another note, saw that EB01 superclean 2.1 does not support boot animations yet, correct? Just want to make sure so I don't try flashing one and mess up.

An does anyone know the name of the app for the AC Forums (Taptalk?? i think), i've been trying to find it but I haven't had any luck. The option to buy it initially came up when the page loaded on my SF, but it hasn't in a while. I didn't think I'd be on here as much as I am :), very addicting!

:cool::):cool:

haha we have a thread about how addicting it is
http://forum.androidcentral.com/forum-games/49136-you-know-you-android-central-addict-when.html

the app is called tapatalk you missed the "a" in the middle there

no since we do not have any custom kernels animations wont work just wait a week or two on that

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
http://forum.androidcentral.com/forum-games/49136-you-know-you-android-central-addict-when.html

no since we do not have any custom kernels animations wont work just wait a week or two on that

Sorry, was fixing something to eat and missed all those. So when you go to that addict link do you now see a pic of me :D. I didn't understand what you meant the other day by top poster until I went to the main forums page. Great googily moogily. I'm ahead of the next person by 100 posts. I need to slow down.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the detailed instructions, that makes it a lot more clear to me!

On another note, saw that EB01 superclean 2.1 does not support boot animations yet, correct? Just want to make sure so I don't try flashing one and mess up.

An does anyone know the name of the app for the AC Forums (Taptalk?? i think), i've been trying to find it but I haven't had any luck. The option to buy it initially came up when the page loaded on my SF, but it hasn't in a while. I didn't think I'd be on here as much as I am :), very addicting!

:cool::):cool:

Yes, currently none of the nonvoodoo kernels support boot animations. As soon as the devs get their hands on the source code we will have kernels that will support boot and if you so choose.....shut down animations.:eek: I know I'm just adding fuel to the fire that is your new addiction

Reactions: DroidXcon

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, was fixing something to eat and missed all those. So when you go to that addict link do you now see a pic of me :D. I didn't understand what you meant the other day by top poster until I went to the main forums page. Great googily moogily. I'm ahead of the next person by 100 posts. I need to slow down.

lol at one point i was ahead of the 2nd poster by like 300 it was really bad, as you can see im super addicted to the forums,, i was at a party with my gf and i was trying my darndest not to respond to anyone,,,as you can see i failed lol

Reactions: anon(167847)

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
lol at one point i was ahead of the 2nd poster by like 300 it was really bad, as you can see im super addicted to the forums,, i was at a party with my gf and i was trying my darndest not to respond to anyone,,,as you can see i failed lol

I can completely understand that now. Here I am just now getting around to fixing a little something to eat for dinner at 8:45pm. It just feels great to help people here especially when you can tell when someone is really starting to catch on.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I can completely understand that now. Here I am just now getting around to fixing a little something to eat for dinner at 8:45pm. It just feels great to help people here especially when you can tell when someone is really starting to catch on.

yup helping people is great , ive helped alot of people that know way more than me now its a good feeling ,,like you for instance, you are doing awesome :)

Reactions: anon(167847)

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
yup helping people is great , ive helped alot of people that know way more than me now its a good feeling ,,like you for instance, you are doing awesome :)

Nah. It's just easy for me to understand and relate to people who feel like they are completely lost and don't understand a thing because I was there like.........4 days ago :D

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Be sure to click the thanks button on the lower right of a bunch of DroidXcon's posts. He did a ton of work to put all that together for everyone.

Reactions: matola1972

Les3631

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Quick question about red CWM. I was getting ready to click install a zip from sd card and I accidentally hit the home softkey instead of the power button to select... now i have a black screen and lit up soft keys. Can I just take the battery out and boot up? Because nothing really happening with the phone right now :/

**EDIT**
Nevermind! Just came back up :)

boredomb2000

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Quick question just update not to long ago. AT first when I was charging my battery the little icon on the battery was showing that it was charging but now its not showing its charging? I got a system manager and it is showing that battery is still charging. Is it really charging?

Les3631

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

LOL! I'll have to check out that thread:). My wife really 'appreciates' my new found addiction... :-\ I'm trying to talk her into an android too but shes a devout 1980's flip phone user. :confused:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
LOL! I'll have to check out that thread:). My wife really 'appreciates' my new found addiction... :-\ I'm trying to talk her into an android too but shes a devout 1980's flip phone user. :confused:

its funny for the longest i didnt want to get rid of my flip style phone till one day it broke and the rep talked me into a droid x, after that i was sold on smartphones

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Quick question about red CWM. I was getting ready to click install a zip from sd card and I accidentally hit the home softkey instead of the power button to select... now i have a black screen and lit up soft keys. Can I just take the battery out and boot up? Because nothing really happening with the phone right now :/

**EDIT**

Yeah, unless your phone starts giving you a repeating pattern of a long vibrate followed by a pause then three short vibrates (which is basically the warning sign of a force close issue) You should be ok just waiting it out.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Quick question just update not to long ago. AT first when I was charging my battery the little icon on the battery was showing that it was charging but now its not showing its charging? I got a system manager and it is showing that battery is still charging. Is it really charging?

Are you referring to the stock battery icon and that it is showing full even though you are charging? For some reason it is doing that in EB01. Your phone is charging, it just seems to be a little hiccup with the icon. If it bothers you you can check out the themes thread. There are themes in there with accurate battery mods, or there is a link to an xda thread with different accurate battery mods you can download

boredomb2000

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes that is the icon I was referring to Landshark. It doesn't bother me that bad was more curious to see if it was actually charing or not? Thank for the info.

jack22182

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

**EDIT**
That long display of just the bottom row of buttons lit up really messed me up the first time I saw it when flashing. I thought something went wrong and did a battery pull, and that interrupted the flash that was going on behind the scenes, and put me into FC loop mode. Had to start from scratch! Now I wait - and wait - and wait some more if I have to!

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, unless your phone starts giving you a repeating pattern of a long vibrate followed by a pause then three short vibrates (which is basically the warning sign of a force close issue) You should be ok just waiting it out.

If you hit the home button again, it will come back as well. It would be a good idea to know the button actions for the different recoveries. I have them written on a post it ;)

Stock 2e
select - Home Key
Menu - Blank screen

CWR
Select - back or power
Home - blank screen
Back - search soft key

HTH

Reactions: SAHARAT and Les3631

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads