Official: Galaxy S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Thread

Alwaysrocking

Apr 15, 2017
Visit site
bro i hate verizon. they take forever to do anything. all i wanna know is that they have pulled mine to the side and created a label for it! for christ sakes even sprint is ahead of the game and they suck in all aspects

I feel your pain. Verizon did take the money for the phone off my card today. That should mean its shipping in a few days.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
R-I-C-K-E-Y- The YouTube Tech Guy got his AT&T S8+ and unboxed it on YT just a while ago.

How did he get it so early?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw02fiz1iVc

Yay, looks like AT&T continued to use the original boxes with the S8/S8+.. Hope they do it with the Note8 which for some reason they don't.

Notice the box says 6.2" screen/6.1" rounded corners. They already anticipated the bickering in this forum about being cheated screen space because of the rounded corners. lol

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Not that anyone really cares right now, people just want their phones, which I completely understand. I just want to post a quick follow-up.

Earlier I had started posting information about the Galaxy S8 Pre-order Platinum Experience with Samsung Rewards. It was going live as I was posting and Samsung had changed some wording as I was doing it. So I deleted the post because I had to leave and did not have time to clarify everything.

If you use Samsung Pay and are interested in this special perk, you can find out if you are/will be eligible, when you have time. The information is located in your Samsung Pay app under deals > Pre-order Galaxy S8 for exclusive perks.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
You should cover your tracking number.
why? you can't get the address it's going to via the tracking number......
Why don't people understand this is all expected? They will sit there until Tue or Wed until they're ready to ship. People think they are getting the phone tomorrow when that simply isn't the case.

Enjoy your Easter weekend and extra day off on Monday if you get one.
I never once said my phone is enroute, I've said multiple times I don't expect the phone until at least the 20th, I posted my tracking info because I was basically called a liar.......

themuffinman

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Checked my ups and sure nuff I got tracking as well.

Last edited:

Terpanation

Apr 15, 2017
Visit site
Verizon saying mine has been shipped, but when I look at the tracking it says it shipped 3 days from now. Wondering if FedEx is just gonna hold onto it for 3 days then start moving it in my direction

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170415-083504.jpg
    Screenshot_20170415-083504.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 43

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Most likely.... They ship it with a specific delivery date. It allows FedEx to get the units to the local center and leaves less opportunity for delays in distribution days.

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Got an email today from Verizon saying my order has shipped. Does anyone know if we have to sign for it when it comes? I'm sure it'll be delivered during the day while I'm at work :/

hhmorgan

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Got an email today from Verizon saying my order has shipped. Does anyone know if we have to sign for it when it comes? I'm sure it'll be delivered during the day while I'm at work :/

Indirect Signature required - meaning adult at the address

More accurately
Indirect Signature Required: FedEx obtains a signature from someone at the delivery address; from a neighbor, building manager or someone at a neighboring address; or the recipient can also leave a FedEx Door Tag authorizing release of the package without anyone present.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Still no tracking numbers for fedex for us samsung.com people! Samsung on their site and reps claim delivery by 4/20 though.

Mkeditor

May 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes! I have a UPS tracking number. It's​looking good to have my S8+ before my flight on Thursday.

Attachments

• IMG_20170415_082732.jpg
    IMG_20170415_082732.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20170415_082609.jpg
    IMG_20170415_082609.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 41

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Yea, It really seems Samsung has a really tight leash on the release times now. Literally it will be just a day or two before at the most.

exactly man. you will have your device in no time. i was just complaining about verizon and 3 hours later i gto shipping info

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz