Official: Galaxy S8 / S8+ Pre-Order Thread

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
exactly man. you will have your device in no time. i was just complaining about verizon and 3 hours later i gto shipping info

What shocks me is even the reviewers on youtube have only been getting the devices the last couple days except for the big name blogs who are the select few who get it earlier. Usually especially with LG and such the reviewers get the phones weeks in advance.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
that sucks. and everyone claimed that samsung was gonna be the firs tto ship out the device
they still very well could, I have a tracking number from Sprint, but its not live, lol just because you havent gotten tracking does not mean you wont receive the device first

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
they still very well could, I have a tracking number from Sprint, but its not live, lol just because you havent gotten tracking does not mean you wont receive the device first

i never said first to receive i said FIRST TO SHIP. mine has shipped and is moving and im on verizon

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm with AT&T and it looks as if I'm a gonna be having fun Wednesday evening fingers crossed !
f3fc68b8bab933935f594b70792c7d92.jpg

jaye3rd89

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine being shipped by UPS but it doesn't have any tracking info of a date...which sort of makes sense as in past experience usually no tracking information show up until a day later but I suppose it depends on how responsive the delivery type is when it comes to the system.....

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Still nothing here. Ordered from Sprint within the first hour. I was really hoping for a Tuesday delivery, but it will probably come Thursday when I'm gone all day.

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
From watching numerous preorders and releases in the past there in my humble opinion no order is given when a preorder is made and when the phone actually ships ....... I know , I know it suuucks ???

Someone preordering today will probably get his or her phone as early as someone who preordered the first half hour the preorders started ?!?!

Go to previous threads for releases for the Note 7, S6 Edges , HTC M7s and M8s which I preordered you'd see folks flipping out at someone getting a tracking number after preordering the day before and those preordering the first day not having any tracking number ......it's insaaaane in the membraaane !!!!

Exactly this happened to me with my HTC One M7. I ordered two days before pre-orders stopped and still received it on day one.

eckono33

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I got my tracking number from Verizon. I guess it's coming through FedEx. Now I'm on a Mission to find a good quality glass screen protector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali